5 Years Later.

^^Lilah to the side^^

*5 years later*

Kylie's POV.

5 years have passed since Lilah was raped. In those 5 years everything's changed. Jace is now 20 and fully off of all drugs & alcohol, the twins are now 18 and happier then ever, and then there's Lilah my little angel that I never thought would change but sadly she did.

Lilah's never home it's like she followed in Jace's footsteps she never tells Ricky or I anything. I thought being with Ricky would change Lilah's life finally she'd have her dad with her at all times but she's just out of control.
I just never believed she would be like this.

Lilah's POV.

It's been 5 years since my "incident" with Michael Vampire and I could care less. I guess you could say I've turned into a mini 15 year old Jace. I never go to school and I'm rarely ever home, because I have a secret.
Besides the alcohol and the drugs there's this boy. If my parents find out I'm dating, and especially him my parents will literally kill me. His name?
Michael Kuza. Kuza and I have been dating for 2 years I was 14 and he was 19. It's a good thing we're not related cause holy shit he's sexy as fuck and I love him with all my heart, I lost my virginity to him on our 8th month anniversary I was still 14. I didn't think much of it, age was just a number right?

I was walking to Kuza's house cause we were going to the mall, I need new "things". When I got there I got in and saw he wasn't in the living room, so I walked upstairs to his room. I heard small moans coming for a computer, I smirked and opened the door very quietly. There I saw Michael laying on the bed casually jerking off. I rolled my eyes and raised my eyebrows.

"Michael!" I yelled.

"Shit babe!" He yelled quickly putting his junk away.

I laughed and walked up to his bed and I sat on his waist line. He propped himself up with his elbows.

"Why'd you stop?" I said backing up and playing with his belt.

"Cause we have to go, come on babe." He said trying to sit up.

"We'll go in a little bit baby." I said leaning down to kiss him.

He kissed me back and then flipped me over so that he was on top of me.

"Later babe." I said smirking.

His eyes widened and he got off.
"You're fucking unbelievable." Michael said getting off the bed.

I laughed and we then went to the car. Michael didn't know exactly what we were going for but it's okay he'll enjoy it.

When we got to the mall we walked in and Michael grabbed my hand. I needed to go to Victoria's Secret and Michael hated that store. As we walked in front of the store I stopped and Michael kept walking I pulled him back.

"Babe." I said to him.

"Lilah c'mon. No." He said to me.

"Baby please, I need things." I said to him.

He finally sighed and walked in with me. After I grabbed a couple of bras and panties I walked into the dressing room.

"Babe are you coming?" I asked Michael who was sitting outside of the dressing room.

"No." He simply said.

"Baby." I said pouting my lip.

He looked up and me and sighed finally he went in with me. He's already seen me naked so there for I don't care.

I shut the door and Michael said on a seat. I grabbed the bra and the panties and put them on.

"I thought you didn't like pink." Michael said looking at me.