Tattoos?

Kylie's POV.

I can't believe Ricky actually kicked Lilah and Kuza off the bus and the whole tour. I'm obviously not happy about Lilah and Kuza but I'm worried about her, I hope she doesn't make the same mistakes like I did. It was currently the second day of tour and we were in Washington I tried to call Lilah so many times, but she won't answer me and I'm worried so I called my mom. After 2 rings she picked up.

"Good Morning sunshine." She said to me.

I smiled. "Good Morning Mom." I said to Ryan-Ashely on the other line.

"What's up?" She questioned.

"How's Lilah?" I asked without hesitation.

"Not good. Her and Kuza have been laying in bed all day and I think she was crying when I walked by." She said to me.

"Goddamnit. I can't believe Ricky did this." I said to her sighing.

"He was mad, it's for the best don't worry Kuza and I will keep an eye on her. You go enjoy the tour." She said to me.

"Alright. Thank you. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay. See you." She said hanging up. I sighed and stared at the ceiling. I can't believe she's not here anymore.

Lilah's POV.

Kuza and I haven't gotten up all day we were to busy cuddling. I've been crying a lot, I don't understand why though I mean I don't care what my parents think of Kuza and I but at the same time it still hurts me. I feel like everyone hates me. I sighed as Michael was stroking my arm.

"Babe, I hate seeing you so down." Michael said looking down at me.

I sighed. "Sorry." I said simply.

"Baby." He said sitting up.

"I just don't wanna be here anymore if no one appreciates anything I do!" I yelled standing up and grabbing my clothes.

"Don't fucking say that I told you! I love you with all my fucking heart I don't wanna let you go how can I show you that!" Michael yelled.

I looked at the floor. "Babe, I'm sorry I raised my voice at you but I just need you to understand." Michael said coming up to me and grabbing my hands. I leaned in to hug him and he hugged me back.

"I love you baby." He said kissing my forehead.

"Babe? I was thinking about something." Michael said looking at my feet.

"Like what?" I questioned him.

"Tattoos." He said looking up at me.

"What?" I asked surprised.

"What do you think about matching tattoos?" Michael questioned.

"Please." I simply said.

"I have a good friend here in Scranton that does them in the Black Casket, his names Anthony." Michael said looking at me.

"Let's go." I said changing. I didn't bother to put any makeup and neither did Michael. We both ran out of the room. We then ran down the stairs. Then Ryan-Ashely spotted us.

"Where are you 2 going?!" She yelled.

"Out!" I yelled running out the door to Michael's car. We both got into the car and quickly drove off.

~~~~

When we got there we walked in then I heard a man call Michael's voice.

"Kuza! My boy!" The man yelled.