I love you.

Hayden's POV.

*the next morning*

I woke up without Lilah next to me and to be honest it felt absolutely horrible not holding her. She's beautiful and I adore her I want her small perfect little warm body next to mine. I want to be able to wake up and see her beautiful blue eyes that I get lost in all of the time. But I can't help at the fact that I get jealous of Benn. I know Benn loves her and I know she loves Benn and that they're close but I wish we were like that.

I was currently in my bathroom drying myself off since I just got out of the shower. I decided to just put on some black sweats and no shirt, too lazy and it's hot. I soon walked out of the bathroom and my room. I made my way down to the Devils room. I mean Benn.

I quietly walked down the hallway, I hear Rise Of The Runaways playing loudly so I didn't worry about them hearing me. Soon enough peeked in his room I opened the door a bit and saw Benn sitting at his desk playing the music then I saw Lilah a few inches behind him brushing her hair and yelling the lyrics loudly.

"We were not born the enemy, and we will not stop for anything! So try to tell me all the things that I've done wrong! This fire will burn until we fall!" She yelled dancing around.

Benn spun around in his chair and screamed out the lyrics to her as well.

"On trial for our fates,
we are The Runaways.
Outta place with mistakes we never made,
because, all we are
to anyone is just a Runaway." He yelled.

She smiled that beautiful smile of hers and ran over to him.

"Come here." He said pulling her on his lap. I clenched my jaw from jealousy.

"Yes Bennett?" She questioned giggling.

"You're beautiful." He said looking up at her.

"Benn can you not?" She said standing up from his lap, he soon grabbed her hand and stood up in front of her.

"No. My best friend is gorgeous no matter what you say about yourself babe." He said smiling and looking down at her. I rolled my eyes at how he called her babe.

She stood on her toes and kissed his forehead.

"Thank you Benny." She said chuckling.

"You're welcome my sweet princess." He said smiling.

I hated how she kissed him, it made me rage with anger and jealousy.

I soon ran downstairs to the kitchen where the guys. When I got down there Andy, Dave, Brent, and Brandon were talking. The saw me and raised their eyebrows.

"What the fuck are all of you starring at?" I snapped.

"Goddamn Hayden. Who pissed in your Cheerios?" Dave said looking at me.

"Benn and Lilah." Andy said taking a sip of his Monster Energy drink.

"Shut the fuck up." I said rolling my eyes and looking at him.

"Oh my Fuck Hayden how long is it gonna take to get through your mind! She's not your fucking girlfriend!" Andy yelled.

Then I saw Dave look behind me. I turned around and saw Benn and Lilah behind me.

I rolled my eyes and tried to walk past them so I could go upstairs. Until a small hand grabbed my arm.

"No. You're staying here we need to talk. Right fucking now." I heard Lilah's voice say.

I turned right back around and sat on the kitchen counter.

"Why the fuck are you pissed at me!?" Lilah yelled getting straight to the point. I sighed and rubbed my forehead.

Lilah's POV.

I'm sick and tired of Hayden's attitude.

"Why the fuck are you pissed at me?!" I yelled not hesitating m.

"Why don't you go tell Benn all of your problems?" He questioned back in a bitchy tone.

"Your such an asshole! You know Benn's my best friend!" I yelled louder.

"You know I-." Hayden cut me off by going up to me. He hopped off of the counter and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry." He said wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close. I turned the other way.

"Lilah. I love you." He said trying to look at me.

I shook my head.

He then grabbed my chin and made me look at him. He suddenly attached his lips to mine. He pulled me closer and I had no option but to kiss him back harder.

After a good 2 minutes I pulled back.

Out of breath. I managed to talk.

"Goddamn I love you." I said looking up at him.

"I love you more baby. I'm sorry." I said again.

"I think you guys need a room." I heard Dave's voice say.

"Me too." I heard Hayden's voice say.

"H-Hayden. I-."

"Come here babe." He said pulling me back as I followed. We went up stairs to his room, when we got there he locked the door.

"H-Hayden I can't do this." I said nervously.

"Relax. I'm not gonna make you do anything. Can you at least cuddle with me?" He questioned.

I sighed a sigh or relief. "Yes. Please." I said nodding.

We walked over to Hayden's bed and laid down on the right side. I suddenly felt the left side of the bed sink. Then I felt a strong arm grab my waist. I chuckled and Hayden pulled me closer to him and kissed my neck.

I smiled and soon my eyes grew heavy and there I fell asleep in Hayden Tree's arms. This is how it should be.