Gone.

Lilah's POV.

I couldn't remember anything that happen last night, I guess all I remember is leaving the Strange & Unusual. After that everything went dark and suddenly all I heard were car horns, and sirens. I woke up in a big white room, I looked around and all I heard was machines beeping and I was alone. I started to freak out I didn't know what was going on, in the process of freaking out I pressed a red button and within a couple second a nurse came in my room.

"Mrs. Olson. Your awake." She said looking down at me.

"What happen? Where am I!? Where's Michael!?" I said trying to sit up.

She gently pulled me back down and started talking. "Darling, you were in a car accident last night that almost left you paralyzed. You're family and Mr. Kuza are all well and in the waiting room.

"Wait! Car accident!? My baby!" I yelled looking at her with fear.

"I'm sorry to inform you Mrs. Olson, you've had a miscarriage due to the force of speed that you were hit with we unfortunately couldn't do anything to help the baby." She said looking down at me.

My eyes filled with tears, I felt like my whole world just stopped I couldn't feel anything. I lost my child, Michael's child. Our Child. Within a matter of seconds the tears came out, I felt like I could cry forever. The nurse then informed me that I had no broken bones just a couple of scratched and bruises here and there, she told me I was free to go and that she'd bring Michael in the room. She quickly and gently unhooked me off of the machines and I stood up and sat on the edge of the bed and continued to cry. I buried my face in my hands and cried harder. Then I heard Michael's voice.

"Lilah!" He yelled standing by the doorway. He soon came running up to me and gave me a bone crushing hug, I held him tightly and cried more. Michael knew our son was gone but obviously tried to be strong. I cried and sobbed louder and harder.

"Baby. It's okay. Everything will be okay." Michael said hugging me harder and stroking my hair.

"I lost our son! How could any of this be okay!?" I yelled sobbing. Michael wrapped his arms around me as tight as he could.

"It's not your fault. I promise." He said pulling away from the hug and looking down at me. "I love you with all my heart no matter what happens babe." He said kissing my forehead. We stayed there for a couple more minutes then walked out of the room. Michael wrapped his arm around me and I had my hand on his waist. And right as we were about to turn the corner from where everyone was I stopped and pulled Michael towards me.

"Babe. I don't wanna see them. Any of them." I said with a tear rolling down my face. Michael looked down at me with sadness in his eyes.

"Babe there's no other way out, just ignore them it'll be fine." He said leaning down to kiss my forehead.

I sighed and kept walking as we walked into the waiting room I spotted my Mom and Dad and they came running up to me.

"Lilah! Sweetheart!" My mother said.

"No." I simply said back and kept walking. Michael and I soon got into the car and drove to the house, this is gonna be a long week.

*at home*

I quickly got home and ran up stairs slamming the door behind me. I ran into the be pd and curled up in the blankets and let all my tears fall out. I sobbed loud and hard then I heard footsteps coming upstairs. Michael opened the door and crawled into the bed next to me and held me close.

"Babe, please." Michael said grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to his chest.

"I lost our son! He's gone! It's all my fucking fault!" I yelled sobbing.

"It's not your fault Lilah." He said stroking my back.

"Yes it is Michael! I could've given you a son but I can't now!"

"Babe! We can try again! Please I just don't want you blaming yourself."

I sat up quickly. "I wanna die. This is it." I said running off of the bed. Michael quickly got up behind me.

"Lilah don't say that! Please!" He yelled.

"I hate everything! I failed at everything! I killed my child!" I yelled, I quickly ran to the bathroom and looked at my reflection in the mirror.

"Let me die. Do something!" I yelled to myself. And within a matter of seconds my fist collided with the glass mirror.

"Lilah! No!" I heard Michael yell as he ran into the bathroom. I fell onto the ground and grabbed the closest piece of glass I placed it on my wrist then Michael grabbed it.

"No! Lilah! Don't Fucking do this!" He yelled as he picked me up and sat me on his lap, I was crying harder and harder each second. My hand was bloody and so were my legs. I shook my head and placed my head in my hands I shook my head again furiously wanting to pretended this was a dream that I could wake up from, but no this was reality. I the yelled my emotions took over me and I couldn't handle it. Michael wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I grabbed another shard of glass and this time actually cut my wrist.

"Lilah! No!!" Michael yelled again. "Please!" He yelled grabbing the shard of glass and throwing it across the room. I cried louder as I looked down at my bleeding wrist, I lost my son. This is reality.

*3 hours later*

Michael and I sat on the floor in the bathroom crying for an hour. And when he decided that enough was enough he helped me take a shower and wipe off all the blood, now I was currently laying on the bed with Michael looking at my now bandaged wrist.

"Babe. Please. Don't ever fucking do that again." Michael said coming closer to me.

I sighed.

"Lilah." He said looking at me.

I looked at him, sadness and hurt filled his eyes. "Okay." I simply said. Michael Leaned down to kiss me I kissed him back and cuddled into his chest falling into a deep sleep.

(Author's Note. I actually cried while writing this😞 also do you guys like this story so far? I haven't been getting feed back at all so i would appreciate it if you guys left some feed back! Thank you! I love you all❤️)