Back At It Again.

Lilah's POV.

It's been a couple months after Michael broke up with me and I'm gonna tell you. It's not going well anymore.

I'm depressed, my self-harm is insane, and I found one of Jace's old friends who is still on drugs and lends them to me. I shouldn't be doing this, but now all I care about is drugs. I don't wanna think about anything anymore. I miss Michael with a fucking passion and I hate feeling like this. These past few months have been so depressing. Sleeping, Drugs, Cutting, Sneaking out to Jacob's house
(Jace's 'friend' aka my drug dealer).

Today I was going to see Jacob cause I needed something to take all the pain away. It was currently 12am and I was changing into some sweatpants and a blackcraft sweatshirt, I grabbed my car keys and quickly snuck out of my window.

I got to Jacob's house 10 minutes later. I got off of the car and walked up to his door, I opened it and I saw him in the kitchen drinking a beer on his phone. He looked up, saw me and smiled.

"Hey Jake." I simply said walking up to him.

"Hey Lilah." He said giving me a hug.

I gave him a hug and grabbed the beer behind him. I took a sip and decided to grab one myself.

"I need a smoke Jake." I said sitting on his counter top and drinking my beer.

He smiled. Then walked over to a drawer he then pulled out a joint of Marijuana and a lighter. He then walked up to me.

"Open." He said, I slowly opened my mouth and he stuck the poisonous stick inside. I smirked and he soon lighted it. I began to smoke it and after a while I couldn't stop, I began to feel droopy and numb just how I wanted to be. I remember Jacob setting me down on his couch and sitting next to me as I drifted off into a deep sleep.

*The Next Morning*

I woke up with a headache, I was laying on a brown couch with a blanket wrapped around me. I opened my eyes and sat up, I quickly saw Jacob sitting on the floor on his X-box. I then remembered all the events from last night. Everything came back to me and then went away but the headache stayed.

I then looked at the time 3pm. My eyes widened.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

Jacob quickly turned around. "What?" He said looking at me.

"I have to go home! My Mom's gonna think something's up!" I yelled grabbing my keys.

"Take it easy Lilah. Please be careful." He said looking at me.

"I will." I said running out of the door, my head was still pounding and I hated it but I had to go home. I sighed as I began my journey home hoping my Mom wouldn't find out.

Chris's POV.

Last night I spent the night at Kylie's house because I stayed with TJ and the Twins. I got up around 20 minutes ago and no one was home, they probably went out to eat. I then went to go check on Lilah since she hadn't gotten up. I ran up stairs and knocked on her door.

"Lilah?" I whispered.

No answer.

"Lilah?" I said again a bit louder.

Still no answer. I opened her door and saw her bed messed up, and her clothes were all over the floor.

"Lilah!" I yelled louder.

Then suddenly I heard the front door open. I looked down the stair case and saw her. My eyes widened and I ran downstairs. She was wearing black sweats, UGG boots, and an oversized Blackcraft hoodie and a pair of black ray bands.

"Lilah?" I questioned.

She looked at the ground. "Hello Christopher." She said quietly. Something seemed off about her and I didn't know what but it was all wrong.

Lilah's POV.

"Hello Christopher." Is all I said to Chris right after as I found out he was there.

"Where were you?" He asked.

"With a friend." I said looking at the ground.

He raised his eyebrow. "Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes! Why does it matter?! Just leave me alone!" I yelled snapping at him as I ran upstairs.

How am I gonna keep a secret as big as this? If Chris finds out or my Mother. Or anyone. I'm dead.