Lazy Days?

Ricky's POV.

It's been a week since Kylie and I got back together. Best week of my life. I missed her so much. I missed being able to see my kids everyday. I'm happier then ever, I love Kylie with all my heart. Going to sleep with her every night made me think of how much I missed her. She's beautiful, she's everything I've ever wanted and I'd hate to lose her again.

Currently, she was in the kitchen making herself a tea. while I was sitting on the counter smoking a cigarette.

"You know, that that's not gonna help Lilah stay away from drugs right?" She said looking at me and raising her eyebrows.

I bit my lip and nodded.
"Yeah, you're right, sorry." I said as I put the cigarette out and threw it out the window.

She soon turned around and continued to make her tea. I quickly hopped off of the counter and stood behind her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me. I couldn't keep my hands off of her.

"Rick, go away." She said chuckling.

"Fuck no." I said pulling her closer and kissing her neck.

"Stop. Not now you horny fuck." She said laughing and getting out of my grip. She ran into the living room and I ran behind her.

"Get your ass over here!" I yelled.

She laughed and continued to run away from me. She then stopped when she say Michael, and Keaton on top of the stairs.

"Okay. Kids, play date's over." Keaton said looking at us chuckling.

Kylie and I both laughed. "What do you guys want?" Kylie asked.

"Dad's coming over to pick us up." Michael said smiling.

"Where's Lilah?" She questioned.

"Napping. She's fine."

Kylie nodded. "Okay."

Both Keaton and Michael walked out of the house, while Kylie and I were left in the living room.

"Well, are we gonna fuck or not?" I asked looking at her.

She chuckled and I smiled. "No! You dumbass." She said laughing.

"Babe. Just one more time. Come here." I said pulling her close.

"No! Leave me alone!" She said laughing and getting out of my grip.

We had small conversations until her phone rang. She walked over to grab it and smiled when she saw the caller ID.

"Hello?" She questioned.

"Kylie! Hey!" I heard the familiar voice say excitedly.

"Hey! How are you doing? How's Europe?" She asked walking over to the couch.

"I'm good, and It's amazing! But I wanted to ask you how Lilah was doing she hasn't been answering my calls nor texts."

I thought long and hard. Where have I heard that voice before. Then realization hit me. Hayden!

"Oh. She's doing fine Hayden! Nothing to worry about. Her phones been dead for the past 2 weeks. She hasn't got on it." Kylie said looking at her fingers.

"S-She still likes me, right?" He asked nervously.

"Yes! She loves you. I'll tell her to text you it's okay."

"Okay. Thank you Kyles."

"You're welcome! I'll see you next month, Tree." She said smiling and hanging up.

She then sat on the couch and laid her phone next to her.

"Why'd he call you?" I asked sitting next to her.

"He just wanted to check up on Lilah, since she hasn't been answering her phone."

"You think she's okay?" I asked looking at her.

"She's fine babe, she's sleeping. And plus she's had a rough couple months." Kylie said looking up at me and placing her hand on my leg.

"I-I'm gonna go check on her, Kylie." I said standing up and walking upstairs.

I heard her stand up and walk behind me. We both walked up the stairs to Lilah's room. We soon walked up to her door and slowly opened it. There I saw her laying in bed cuddled into her blankets, but she wasn't sleeping. She looked up at us and smiled.

"Hey Dad." She said laying her head back on the pillow.

"Hey, Kiddo." I said as Kylie and I walked up to her bed.

"You okay, bud?" Kylie asked looking at her.

"My head hurts, and I feel pretty light headed." She said looking up at the both of us.

Kylie and I looked at each other with concern.

"W-What do you think is wrong?" Kylie asked.

"I don't really know."

"Do you want me to make you a tea?" Kylie questioned.

"No, I'm okay. I just wanna sleep." Lilah said cuddling back into her blankets.

"Bud, are you hungry? You haven't eaten? Maybe that's why." I said walking over to her and kneeling next to her.

"No. I'm fine."

"Lilah. You have-."

"Ricky." Kylie said, the warning in her voice told me to stop talking.

I sighed. "I love you Lilah." I said kissing her forehead. "Rest, baby girl."

She gave me a small smile, soon Kylie and I walked out of her room.

"Babe. I'm worried about her." I said looking at Kylie.

"She'll be fine, Rick. I promise." Kylie said walking over to me and wrapping her arms around my waist.

"I love you." I said looking down at her.

"I love you more baby." She said looking up at me, she soon connected her lips to mine and I kissed back. I couldn't imagine my life without her anymore.