Kuza.

*Lilah. and Lilah's outfit on the side*

*The Next Day*

Kuza's POV.

It was currently 9am we got to New York around 12am last night. Today is the first show of the Tour too. I barely slept last night because I was thinking of Lilah. The biggest mistake I made was leaving her and being unfaithful towards her, you can tell just by the way she looks at me that she wants nothing to do with me. I overheard her talking to Hayden on the phone around 11 last night saying I love you, and that she misses him dearly. I needed to talk to her but I just don't even know how to approach asking her.

I was currently making myself a cup of coffee in the front lounge. While the boys were sitting on the couches on their phones. After a while of silence I heard my name being called.

"Kuza?" I heard Ricky's voice question.

"Yes?" I asked turning around and looking at him.

"Have you talked to Lilah?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"No." I simply answered back. "Why?" I questioned.

"I kind of just want you to stay away from her Kuza. Please don't attempt to talk to her, she's been through a whole fucking lot this past couple months. Could you do that for me?" He asked. His words pierced through me like sharp knives. I nodded slowly and looked at the ground.

"Yes Sir. Sorry Ricky." I said looking at him.

"You're hurt, now that he said that huh Kuza?" I heard Balz say looking at me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Yeah."

"Do you still have feelings for her Mike?" He asked.

I nodded my head. "Yes. Yes. 100% she's everything I ever wanted." I said looking at the ground.

"But you cheated on her." Chris said finally speaking up.

"I know. I'm the biggest asshole I've ever seen. I love her, she's beautiful she made me feel happy, like everything was gonna be okay. And after 10 months of not seeing her, then seeing her now happy with Hayden just hurts me." I said looking up at the ceiling.

"Life's tough Michael." Ryan said looking at me. I looked down at him and nodded. Then suddenly I heard the back lounge door open. I sat up and turned back around to the counter. Then I walked to go sit down at the small table with my laptop.

A couple seconds later. A beautiful angel came walking down to the front lounge. Lilah. Her hair was up into a messy bun, she was wearing grey sweats, a Crown The Empire sweater and bright orange socks which matched with nothing. She was adorable. I couldn't get enough of her.

"Hey Princess." Ricky said looking up at her.

She yawned. "Good Morning." She went to go sit by Balz and Ryan.

"Did you sleep good?" Ryan asked her.

She nodded. "Yeah, I guess." She then put her head on Balz's shoulder and he put his arm around her and cuddled her.

"You excited for the show tonight?" Balz asked her.

She shrugged her shoulders. "Sure." She said yawning again. Suddenly her phone went off.

She reached into her pocket and looked at the number. She smiled and Balz looked over her shoulder. It must've been Hayden. No surprise there. Then suddenly Balz read aloud.

"Hayden with a little heart next to his name-."

"Balz shut up." Lilah said looking at him and hiding her phone from him.