If you're happy.

Ricky's POV.

I was pissed at Ryan for telling me how to take care of my own fucking kids. Can he just mind his own goddamn business, I don't want Lilah with Kuza, and I am sick and tired of Lilah's behavior. We were currently driving to Los Angeles which is a hell of a long ride, I was sitting in the front lounge on my phone until I felt footsteps coming closer to me. I ignored it because I knew it was all of the guys, my eyes continued to be glued on the screen as all the guys were standing in front of me.

"Olson!" I heard Ryan's voice yell.

"Jesus fucking Christ! What the hell do you want Sitkowski!?" I yelled throwing my phone across the couch.

"Ricky we need to talk to you." Balz said looking down at me.

"If it's about how to take care of my kid; I'm not interested." I said as I raised my eye brow and stood up.

"Listen Ricky! Drop your fucking attitude and let us talk, goddamn." Chris yelled.

"Fine." I simply said.

"Listen, Ricky. Ryan made a point a little bit ago. Lilah's attitude. Towards you, Kylie, Jace and the Twins." Ghost said looking down at me.

"And?" I said looking at him.

"Ricky. Do you ever think she acts like this because she feels that no ones on her side. Her parents; you and Kylie fight consistently about the stupidest shit! Her parents are never there for her! It's only Michael! He's the only one that actually fucking supports her they've been together for 5 years! 5 fucking years! They're not breaking up any time soon and you have to deal with it! Both of you aren't happy for her that's why she feels the need to have an attitude. She wants attention from both of you. She needs attention from both of you. You have to support her Ricky! She's the only daughter you have! Let her be with Michael! Let her have sex! She's not gonna listen to you and you know that." Ryan said almost yelling at me half the time. I looked down at the floor, was I really such a bad father? What the hell is wrong with me?

I then rubbed my forehead. "Okay. I'm sorry but I just don't know how I feel about her and the sex! She's 16 for crying out loud, she's supposed to be in school! Or working!" I said standing up.

"Ricky. You know she won't do any of that. She's not going back to school. Nor get a job. You know this." Ryan said looking up at me.

I nodded. "Where is she right now?" I questioned.

"Sleeping with Michael in her bedroom. Talk to her when she wakes up." Ryan said looking up at me with a raised eyebrow. I nodded and sat back down as I waited for Kuza and Lilah to wake up.

Lilah's POV.

I woke up with 2 pairs of arms wrapped around my waist and my tank top was gone leaving me with my sweats and black lace bra. I don't even remember taking off my shirt what the fuck. I turned around to face Michael and he was asleep, I chuckled and tried to wiggle out of his grip but from out of no where he pulled me back.

"Don't go." He said with his deep raspy morning voice.

"Yes. I'm craving a cigarette. Let me go." I said chuckling.

"Lilah!" He whisper yelled as he pulled me back as I landed on the bed.

I laughed and gave up. "You can go but you have to kiss me." Michael said looking down at me.

I smiled and leaned in to kiss him, soon enough he was not only kissing my lips but my neck then down to my breasts.

"Babe?" I said as he pulled away.

"Hmm?" He said looking at me again.

"How did I wake up in my bra? Where's my shirt?" I questioned him laughing.

"It looked like you were sweating so I took it off." Kuza said kneeling next to me, I pulled him on the bed and he laid down. I climbed on top of him and sat on him.

"I was cold!" I yelled looking at him laughing.

"It would've gave me an excuse to cuddle you harder." He said grabbing my face and pulling it closer to his. I smiled and leaned in to kiss him.

"I love you." I said looking down at him.

"I love you so much more." He said smiling back at me. Then there was a knock at the door. My eyes widened then I heard a voice.

"Lilah?" I heard Ryan's voice say quietly.

"Shit." I mumbled. "Hold on! I'm coming!" I yelled. I quickly grabbed the closest shirt which happens to be Michael's Slipknot muscle tank. Michael laid back down and put his arm on his forehead. I sighed. I then walked over to the door and opened it. There I saw Ryan and the rest of the guys looking at me including my Dad.

"Yes?" I questioned nervously.

"Can we talk to you and Michael?" Ryan questioned looking at both of us, I turned around and looked at Michael then back at Ryan.

"Yeah. Sure." I said nervously again.

I climbed on the bed and Michael sat up. He sat criss-cross and I sat in his lap while he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I sighed and looked at everyone.

"What is it you need to talk about?" I said looking at all of them especially my dad.

"Lilah, we've all noticed how your attitude has changed over the years about your parents. Your father has something to tell you and Michael." Ryan said looking at him.

I looked at my Dad. "Lilah. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for leaving you're mother and not being able to watch you grow up, I'm sorry I'm always on tour, and most importantly I'm sorry that I've been so fucking rude about you and Michael. You're my daughter, my only daughter and I'd hate to lose you but I feel like I already have. I just wanna tell you that from now on I'm okay with you and Michael being together, I can tell you love him and he loves you. I love you Lilah. and I want you back with us with your family. We'll explain everything to Jace, the twins, and your mom when we get back. I promise." My dad said almost tearing up. I was so shocked, I didn't know what to say or do.

I sighed and looked at mine and Michael's hands and smiled. Then I looked at my dad and smiled, I unwrapped Michael's arms from my waist and stood up and walked to my dad. I looked at him and gave him probably one of the tightest hugs ever.

"Dad I love you." I said whispering to him.

"I love you more my little angel." He said pulling back. He kissed my forehead and I turned around to look at Michael. He stood up and came to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist.

"I love you so much. I said to him.

"I love you more." He said pulling back from the hug and kissing me. I smiled and looked at everyone.

"We're happy for you two." Devin said looking at both of us.

"Thanks Dev." I said looking at him. He smiled and then I felt the bus stop. I furrowed my eye brows then I heard Chris yell.

"California! We're fucking here!" He yelled. And walked off.

"Get your things, we're staying at a hotel." My dad said looking at both of us smiling.

I nodded and he walked out.

"Damn. Hotel night already?" Kuza said behind me.

"Yeah." I said confused.

"Now you can make all the noise you want." He said wrapping my arms around my waist.

"Michael!" I yelled laughing.

He smiled and kissed my head. We soon packed a couple things and checked into our hotel. Tonight was gonna be amazing.