The Plan is a Go; Unexpected Allies!

"Dumb kid, running away in my dump of a Kingdom. I oughta discipline her with a ruler, or at least have her Dad do it. I'd probably break the ruler and the kid."

Bowser grumbles angrily and bitterly as he drives through the wreck he called his Kingdom. Bowser was in a lot of trouble. Everything went perfectly and they got the Bob-ombs and King Bob-omb on their side once the Explosive Reagent was done reforming in the next few hours. But with Ruby having run away for some reason or another, the Koopa King had to take...

Ugh...responsibility.

This was something Bowser terribly lacked. Even if all his plans fail, even if all his minions get stomped on, burned, frozen, or kicked like a soccer ball. Even if all the property damage he caused along the way, not once did Bowser ever, not ever, take full responsibility for them. Not even when he blew up an entire Galaxy. Nobody ever talks about that, because as far the world knew, it never happened.

But this is different; Ruby came with him and she had family. Some, mainly Ruby if things between them are settled, might even call them friends. Bowser would deny that of course, but he did find the girl amusing enough.

The second problem was her Team. If they see him coming back without their leader, it would be bad. Really bad. Probably a contender for the time Daisy hit him with the super slap and launched him in the sky.

That was the third worst thing that has ever happened to him. The second was the time he had been betrayed by Gannondorf during the Subspace Emissary and was petrified. The absolute worst was when he had destroyed the Universe and got his Villain Rank bumped up to Ω.

Oh? Curious, aren't you? What does a Ω Rank mean?

It's the highest level a Villain/Villainess can reach, and only the truly evil ever get close to that. Only a handful of villains/villainesses reach this rank, but only if they do or repeat crimes that are completely and truly heinous and evil. Bowser is one of those villains.

But that's enough about that, Bowser had bigger problems to deal with right now. The Grimm at Bob-omb battlefield, despite having King Bob-omb to help out, was a sign that Bowser needed more help than he previously thought.

Well, it's a good thing he had his Codec Phone. For context, a Codec Phone functions like a normal phone, but can connect with anyone in the Multiverse. It was over 20 years ago that Bowser discovered the Multiverse during the Melee Era, when the Smash Bros Tourny was very young. Each fighter is gifted one when they discover the Multiverse for the very first time, and can contact anyone who also possesses a Codec. It also functions as a badge to enter the Smash Bros Tournaments.

He parks the car, (don't text while drive) pulls out his Codec, and begins to scroll through his contacts.

"Alright, who am I gonna call?" Bowser flipped through his contacts.

He had over hundreds of contacts to it, but he only had a couple that were placed in his favorites. Mario's was at the very bottom, and while he'd be an excellent choice, Bowser's pride forbade him from making that tough of a call. So, he opted for one to call one of his favorites.

"Ganondorf? Nah, too corrupt. Probably will double cross me like before." Bowser says and scrolls left.

"Donkey Kong?" Bowser winced. "I would, but he probably hasn't forgiven me for stealing his banana horde back during the Brawl Era." He slides right.

"Sephiroth?" Bowser winced and breathed through his teeth. "Definitely not gonna call him. Who else? Kazuya, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Sonic, Bayonetta, Dark Pit, Dark Samus, Dark Meta Knight. Why are so many of my contacts villains, good guys from my world, or have dark in their names?!" He groaned in frustration. He had only a few more contacts, and at least they were people Bowser knew he could count on.