*Notice*

Someone explain to me how the hell I get few reads on some chapters, yet they're in chronological order!? It's starting to get a little annoying. Of course when I say a little, I mean a lot! Seriously, read the chapters in order! But I digress, as that is not the actual reason for this notice. The actual reason is that I have came up with the other Characters Semblances. They are as follows:

Bowser Jr's Semblance: Shadow- Allows the person to take the shape of any person regardless of age, race, gender, or genes. However, they will have an appearance similar to Shadow Mario. The only downside is that he will sound like himself and not the person he has taken shape of.

Boshi's Semblance: Echo- Has the ability to use sonar by snapping his fingers or making noise. Can also create sound waves that can repel or destroy objects. The stronger the noise, the stronger the attack. He can also pick up other sound waves.

Pom Pom's Semblance: Gale- Has the ability to generate small winds.

Boom Boom's Semblance: Clear- Allows him to become invisible. If he loses focus, he can be seen.

King Boo's Semblance: Gravity- Can manipulate a person's center of Gravity if they're scared. Isn't as strong if they're not afraid and takes a toll on the body. He uses this with his illusions to strengthen his combat skills.

Larry's Semblance: Launch- Allows the user to make objects rise by touching them. It's not like Gravity, as it doesn't make things lighter or heavier.

Roy's Semblance: Sink- Can create sinkholes to drag in opponents.

Lemmy's Semblance: Max- allows him to enlarge organic material.

Wendy's Semblance: Band- Can generate construction bands, braces, or cuffs.

Iggy's Semblance: Illuminate- Can generate light that can blind opponents temporarily. Can be blinded by own powers.

Morton's Semblance: Boom- Can generate heat that can cause him to blow up without taking too much damage. Only weakness is that he has no full control and blows up when angry, surprised, or under stress. Ironically, the middle hair acts as a fuse.

Ludwig's Semblance: Levitate- Can make objects and himself float. Can make people float, however, it's very difficult.

And to add on to that, here are the ages of the Koopa Family in Koopa years and Human Years:

Bowser- 69 In KY, 47 in HY

Bowser Jr- 15 in KY, 7 in HY

Larry- 19 in KY, 9 1/2 in HY.

Roy- 26 in KY, 13 in HY

Lemmy-21 in KY, 10 1/2 in HY

Wendy- 23 in KY, 11 1/2 in HY

Iggy- 24 in KY, 12 in HY

Morton-22 in KY, 11 in HY

Ludwig- 28 in KY, 14 in Hy

That's all for now. Also, I've been thinking about making these chapters longer, because 2,000 words feels to short. I'll get to it eventually. I'm PangoroGrunt saying see you whenever and California is full of political idiots. (No offense)