Breach

In the next train car over, Blake, Sprout, Yang, and Weiss opened the doorway. Immediately, before any of the passengers in the room could react, the three take aim and splurge a flurry of bullets, shotgun shells, and Dust projectiles, clearing the area of all but one White Fang member.

"...A Lieutenant." Blake glared at the remaining member, one who wore a differently designed mask than the rest of the recruits and members that were seen before. Taking their stances as the smoke from their firing cleared up, they then look at each other when they hear the sound of revving up ahead. A figure is seen dragging a chainsaw that carried some sort of gun attachment along the floor.

"Blake, you and Sprout go on ahead." Weiss glanced at the cat girl. "Yang and I got this."

"Got it." She quickly responded, picking up the Piranha Plant and dashed forward as the White Fang Lieutenant held his chain weapon up. The two Huntresses-in-training charge forward, with Yang blocking an attack as Weiss flips backward. The Schnee then delivered multiple strikes and jabs at the Lieutenant, knocking him down. She then smiles at Blake as she proceeds to the next car. The Lieutenant gets back up, again chuckling menacingly as Yang rose an eyebrow.

"Finally, I get to kill a Schnee..." He uttered.

Yang was astounded as she glanced at Weiss. "...What the heck is with this guy?"

"Get down!" Weiss then barked as the Lieutenant aimed his weapon at them, releasing a torrent of flames. Quickly diving for cover, the girls rolled over to behind some crates.

"Whoa, that's hot!" Yang whisked as she patted her on-fire shoulder, before growling at the Faunus. "That's it... Let's go!"

Yang and Weiss quickly flipped over, with the blonde engaging with some quick rounds as Weiss slowly chants some glyphs. The Lieutenant, however, proved to be mostly unaffected due to his field of Aura as Yang's shells blasted against him. As he continues his attack, Yang switches one of her gauntlets to a different mode, this time firing a slower, but larger looking fireball-like projectile. However, the White Fang member fires at it before it could reach him, causing it to explode.

"Sheesh, this guy's like a rock..." The blonde muttered as she went for her pouch. "Weiss?!"

"I know! Reload! I'll take it for a while!" The Schnee responded as she rushed forward.

As she does so, the Lieutenant runs towards Weiss as she raises her weapon defensively before using Myrtenaster to draw a pale blue glyph in the air, forming a force-field. Cyan shockwaves radiate from the center of the force-field as the Lieutenant tries, in vain, to saw through it. Weiss then knocks him back with a slash from her weapon. Recovering shortly after, he then attempted another overhead swipe, but Weiss points her weapon downwards and lets the chainsaw simply run down the side of it, creating sparks but missing her completely. She then spins and slashes him again, knocking him back. Flipping over him in a graceful manner, she then once again did a slashing motion at his head and landing on the other side of him.

"Nice!" Yang grinned as she finished reloading Ember Celica.

Saying that, the Lieutenant gets up and spins around, viciously swiping towards Weiss sideways with the chainsaw flamethrower of his. She acrobatically lowers her body underneath it, dodging the blow and back flipping out of range before attacking in a series of slashes and stabs that throw him into the air and back onto the ground. She flips over to Yang, the two facing him from another angle.

"And now for the finisher!" Yang cracked her knuckles as she blasted herself forward.

"Yang, wait!" Weiss reached out, before sighing as she joined her.