Memories: Team JNPR (UNDER REVISION)

Jaune was sitting in Ozpin's office, with the headmaster on the other side of his desk. He called the young blonde man in to discuss the fate of his combat instructor, Profess- Bowser Koopa. He still couldn't believe that he was planning on taking over the Kingdoms of Remnant.

"Mr. Arc, I assume you know why I called you here?" Ozpin inquired.

"To discuss my time with Bowser Koopa." He answered

"Correct." Ozpin said. "I wish to know your thoughts about him, before his crimes were exposed. So I'll ask you only one question about him, is that clear?" Ozpin asked

Jaune nodded.

"What sort of impact did Bowser have on you?" Ozpin asked.

Jaune wasn't expecting that, but he had to admit, even he was curious. How did Bowser impact him? He thought hard on it, until he remembered a memory about two week ago.

Two weeks ago

The bell rang and the combat training class cleared out. Bowser was tallying up points for the students progress reports, until he came to Jaune's. It wasn't as great as the rest of the students, despite his transcripts.

"Hey, Yellow!" Bowser called out to Jaune.

Jaune froze and slowly looked to the Koopa Professor.

"Y-yes, Professor Koopa?" Jaune asked.

"Get over here!" Bowser said.

Jaune quickly rushed towards him. Bowser got a good look at the young man and came to a conclusion. He was a coward, a nervous wreck, and lacked confidence. He could practically smell the negativity coming off him.

"You've been lacking in your training! Your performance was down right sloppy! What gives?" Bowser asked.

"I... I have a confession to make." Jaune admitted.

Bowser leaned in close, wanting to hear what he had to say.

"I wasn't really accepted into Beacon..."

He sighs as Bowser wondered what he meant by that .

"I don't follow." Bowser said. The blonde stutters around as he finds the courage to talk.

"...I mean I didn't go to combat school, I didn't pass any tests. I didn't earn my spot at this Academy." He says once more "I lied. I got my hands on some fake transcripts, and I lied."

"Eh? Why would you do that?" Bowser asked, even though he had an idea as to why. Jaune slumps down as he turns around towards the night sky.

"Cause this is always what I've wanted to be! My father, my grandfather, and his father before him were all warriors! They were all heroes! I wanted to be one, too... I was just never good enough." He confesses.

"I'mma stop you right there, Yellow." Bowser said.

Jaune looked up at the Koopa King.

"I know for a fact that you are good enough, You just won't take the chance to prove it! If there's one thing I hate, it's a wimpy loser! So I'm going to make sure you stop acting like one!" Bowser declared.

"How are you going to do that?" Jaune asked.

Bowser had a fanged smile on his face that caused Jaune to be nervous.

"I've got my ways. Meet me here after school today, and we'll get started." Bowser said.

After school