Author's A/N

This is PangoroGrunt, Leader of The Grunt Regime. Sadly, this is not a new chapter of the story, but this will require your full attention. I still plan to continue this story so it won't be cancelled or discontinued.

I've been looking over my older chapters in the stories I've written over the years, mainly the ones in my very first story: a Koopa in Remnant. I've written that story when I was a senior in highschool 4 years ago. Then came a Champion in Remnant, my second story. And lastly, the Crown Jewel of the Grunt Regime, A Giant's Little Rose.

Since then, I've grown not only as a writer, but as a reader too. I've read through my old stories and noticed the difference of content and my earlier writing style, which made me start thinking. After thinking about it for quite some time, I wanted to ask you guys something.

Do you think I should go back to the older chapters and update them all? Keep in mind, I'm only going to do this for a Koopa in Remnant. If I were to do this for every story, I'd go crazy. Plus, I'm leaving the Pokémon ones alone since they're not too bad.

I was actually thinking about combining some of the shorter chapters together for KiR (Koopa in Remnant.) It's over 50 chapters long and some of them are really short. I've grown a lot from writing 1,000 or 2,000 or even 3000 words. If I do this, It'll help me not feel like I have so much work on my plate.

But I also care about what my readers, my audience, thinks. I won't lie that a part of me hopes most of you say yes, but that would go against my principles as a writer and leader! That is not the Grunt's way of doing things!

So how about this? Would you, the people, like it if I posted a newer remake of a Koopa in Remnant? One with updated content and chapters? I'll still keep the old one up, but the new one will be the one I'll work with the most.

I'll put it to a vote that will last 1 week. Once the week is up, I'll tally the numbers and decide.

If you want me to make a newly updated Koopa In Remnant story, use this emoji: ✅. If you don't want me to, then use this emoji: ❎.

Unlike the Pokemon votes I do for a Champion in Remnant, this one is super serious to me. I strongly encourage you readers to actually vote in the comments. I'll return to tally up the votes in one week, so be sure to vote before the week is up.

Grunt out!