A Raven in a King's Window

Bowser had no words to describe how today went. Instead he decided to turn in for the night, then tell the others, his "students", in the morning. So he decided to head to his new room that was made after his first stay at Beacon. His joints still ached from the girls cramped dorm room.

He came across a door, one that was similar to the doors in his castle; red with two horns at the top sides of the frame.

His castle. He needed those coordinates so he can find it, so he could lead a full-on scout mission to find his kids. From there, he'll decide what to do next. He opened the door to his room.

There was a big bed towards the left, with a door on the right leading to the kitchen, and a large couch in the middle. It had a bookcase, with books detailing the knowledge of this world, and coffee table in with the pattern of a Koopa Shell. Behind the couch was a small bathroom, meant for Jr of course. Bowser had to use the communal showers below because he was too wide to fit through the door.

The day was late and Jr was going to have a sleep over at Team RWBY's dorm, which Bowser was fine with. He'd talk to Ozpin tommorow, sleep crawling to the Koopa King's eyes. Bowser normally didn't wear PJs, but the fabric was super soft. He wore a crimson red pajamas shirt and pants that stretched down to his feet. A few minutes later, he collapsed on his bed and started to snore.

4 hours later

Unbeknowst to Bowser as he slept, a black bird with red eyes was watching him from his window still. No...a corvid, more specifically, a raven with blood red eyes witness the Koopa King ever since he arrived mysteriously in Remnant.

Bowser vs Alpha Goliath

The students all looked out the windows of the building and saw the ginormous Koopa King and the Alpha Goliath in a standoff. Bowser gave a thunderous roar of challenge to the beast.

Unknown to everyone, a black bird, more specifically, a raven with red eyes witness the entire confrontation from a tree branch and safe distance away from the battle. The raven was impressed with Bowser's power but it was solely more focused on his transformation when he got crushed. After the battle ended, they saw him being carried away to the Infirmary by a team of huntresses.

'Impressive,' the raven thought to itself. 'The only question in my mind is: Who and what are you?'

The raven then flew from the branch and followed Team RWBY from a small distance.

Iron Crushes Iron

The same raven was perched on one of the buildings, watching the battle between Bowser and Roman who was piloting the prototype Paladin. The Koopa King's body glowed a bright red and his body was made entirely out of metal.

It saw Yang grabbing him by his tail and started to swing him like a ball in chain. Once she let go, the Metal Koopa crashed into the Paladin and destroyed it. Roman made his escape with the help of Neo, the raven already leaving

Present

After checking to see if the Koopa King falling asleep, the Corvidae then descended towards the ground as it began to transform into a woman.