Intro

Bowser: Hey Grunt, can't I have my own intro?

PangoroGrunt: *Gives Bowser a look while reading the newspaper*...what.

Bowser: *Shrugging* Well, why not? You did it before, you can obviously do it again.

PangoroGrunt: *Places newspaper down* Are you serious!?

Bowser: Would I lie? *Winks at the fourth wall* Besides, it's long overdue. Give them what they want! *Gestures to audience*

PangoroGrunt: Even so, I got lucky with the first one I did, and that took a short while.

Bowser: *Mumbling* I'd hardly call your trailer an intro. Let me remind you that this is your very first story you ever made! A Giant's Little Rose wasn't even supposed to be an actual story!

PangoroGrunt: I know that, dammit! But it got great feedback and I just had to expand on it. You're just jealous because it got more readers and views than this one!

Bowser: SHUT UP!! I REFUSE TO BE OUTDONE BY THE SAME PROTAGONIST OF A MIXED FRANCHISE WITH A PLOT EVEN MESSIER THAN THE SPACE JUNK GALAXY!!

PangoroGrunt: F*** YOU, AND YOUR NEW OOC DEVELOPMENT!! YOUR STORY IS JUST AS BIG OF A MESS!!

Bowser: GET BENT, NERD!!

PangoroGrunt: GENDERSWAPPER!!

Bowser: *Gasps in horror* HOW DARE YOU BRING "THAT" UP!! I WAS AN UNWILLING VICTIM!!

PangoroGrunt: *Sighs, removing hat while rubbing the back of his head* You're right. That was going to far. Sorry.

PangoroGrunt: Alright, I've got just the thing for you. You're gonna like this big guy! *Snaps fingers*

PangoroGrunt: Shout out to WWE_Fan2003 for making this intro for me. He didn't have to, but he did and I can't express how thankful and happy this makes me!

You know what, I'm getting the next chapter set up and I'll have all my other chapters with this intro!