Papa's Son

I went over the story a little bit and have started to fix some grammatical errors. Would've been really nice of you guys to point out that I was spelling some names wrong. Seriously, speak up will ya? Anyways enjoy the story.

Team JNPR and Jr's team were in the middle of a stand off. A few minutes pass, yet not one of them moved a muscle. Each team was waiting for one of them to make a move. Nora couldn't take the suspense anymore and shifted her weapon, a large war hammer, Magnhild, into it's Grenade Launcher form.

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! IF NO ONE IS GOING TO MAKE A MOVE, THEN I WILL!!" She yelled and aimed her launcher.

"Wait don't-" Jaune tried to warn but it was too late.

She launched a grenade out of the weapon and it flew right towards Jr's team.

"Incoming!!" Called out Pom Pom.

They all ran away from the incoming grenade and it hit the Clown Car. A big explosion erupted and pieces of the vehicle were scattered about. The only thing intact was the face and it had some soot covering the right side.

Jr was in high distress. Not because of, the explosion, though it did play a part, but because his dad was going to kill him for letting the clown car get destroyed.

"OH NOOOO!! Papa is going to kill me!! I'm going to get grounded for eternity for this!!" He panicked.

He then turned towards the team with a scowl.

"You're gonna pay for that!! Pom Pom, Boshi, let's take them down!! Like King-of-the-Road Koopa used to say, 'Make road pizzas out of them!'" He said and they charged.

Boshi took on Jaune and Pyrrha, Pom Pom went against Ren, and Jr was getting payback with Nora. They all spread out, each one in a different part of the city facing their opponent.

Southern Sector

Boshi was known as the fastest Yoshi in the world. He was the five-year defending champion until he was defeated by Yoshi and Mario. In his defense, he probably got sluggish from eating all those cookies.

When he retired from racing he became a consultant; he would be paid to do certain jobs. However, fighting two teenagers that have super powers with weapons that can turn into guns was not one of those jobs.

Boshi wasn't armed but he wasn't worried. So when he and the two teens stopped, he mentally prepared himself.

'Speed. I am speed' He thought.

Jaene and Pyrrha were watching the blue raptor, seeing that he wasn't moving.

"What's he doing?" Jaune asked Pyrrha.

"I don't know, but we shouldn't let out guard down." She said.

Boshi was breathing deeply, inhaling and exhaling slowly. 'One winner. Two losers. They'll eat my dust'. Then, he cracked his knuckles and disappeared in a blur.

Jaune barely even registered that Boshi even moved. Suddenly, he felt the wind getting knocked out of him. He looked and saw a clawed foot hit him in the chest. Pyrrha didn't see the sudden attack, and saw Jaune fly into a wall by an unsee force.

Then she saw that the force wasn't unseen; just that Boshi moved similarly like Ruby's Semblance. He had super speed.

"I see you too have super speed, like Ruby." Pyrrha said.