Grounded

This was probably the best and worst day of Jr's life. It was the best day because he found his dad. However, it was also the worst day because his dad found him.

Bowser saw the state of his Clown Car. His face was unreadable at first, but when he walked towards the wreckage, he fell on his knees.

"OOOOH NOOO!! MY CLOWN CAR! RUINED!!" Bowser exclaimed.

He then turned towards the group behind them, anger evident on his face.

"WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!!!?" Bowser demanded, flames burning from his mouth.

No one spoke up.

"Someone better talk to me!!" He growled.

"ItwasNoraItriedtostopherbutshedidn'tlistenandsheblewitupwe'resorrypleasedon'tburnusuptoacrisp!!!" Jaune said rapidly, panicked at the Koopa King's rage.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"It was the orange haired girl, your highness." Pom Pom said, still stuck in the ice.

Bowser looked furiously at Nora, walking to her. His every step shook the street.

"It wasn't my fault! They were blowing up the city!!" Nora pointed at Jr and his team.

"Yes Professor Koopa, she's telling the truth." Pyrrha said.

Bowser said nothing, contemplating how he was going to settle this. He snapped his fingers together.

"You," He pointed at Nora. "You and your team have detention for a whole week!"

"WHAT!? THAT'S NOT FAIR!!" Nora shouted.

"Well so was blowing up my vehicle!! Do you know how much it's going to cost!? I don't even have any insurance here!!" Bowser stated, then turned to Jr.

"Jr, as happy as I am that you're okay, you're in big trouble! You're grounded!!" Bowser scolded.

Jr knew his fate was sealed when he stole the car, but he didn't know it would get worse when Nora destroyed it. He said nothing, but ran to him.

He wrapped his arms around his dad, embracing him in a hug.

"I'm glad you're okay, Papa." Jr said.

Bowser knelt down, putting his hammer aside, and returned the hug.

"I'm glad you're okay too, son." He said.

Team JNPR was watching the whole scene unfold before them. Pyrrha had tears in her eyes, Ren and Nora had a small smile, and Jaune was almost on the verge of tears himself. Unfortunately, the moment didn't last.

"Not wanting to ruin the family reunion, but can we get me out of this ice!?" Pom Pom asked, annoyed the forgot about her.

Bowser looked over his shoulder and blasted a fireball at her.

Pom Pom was scared, thinking the blast would hurt her. It hit the ice and it blasted into pieces. Pom Pom was a little shaken up, but she'll live. At least she was free to move around.

Bowser and Jr released each other and decided to head back to the academy.

However, a large blast was heard in the distance that did not go unnoticed by Bowser.

"You, Blondie!!" Bowser pointed at Jaune, who yelped at the sudden action. " Have your team take my son and minions back to Beacon! I'll be back shortly!" He ordered.