Locked in a Dusty Old Bird Cage

I'd like to apologise for the chapter, A Perfect World of Fury and Darkness, as I got ahead of myself and made a slight error. I've fixed it so no need for me or you to worry. Anyways, enjoy the new chapter.

Bowser Castle Dungeon

King Boo had the patience of the dead. Granted he was technically dead but still he was extremely patient. Recently he brought in an... unwelcomed guest.

It was a man with graying black, spiky hair, dull red eyes and slight stubble along his jawline

It was a man with graying black, spiky hair, dull red eyes and slight stubble along his jawline. Along with a red, tattered cloak, he wore a gray dress shirt with a long tail, black dress pants and black dress shoes. This is Qrow Branwen, intelligence officer for Ozpin and uncle to Yang and Ruby.

When Darkland was busy with their incoming invasion, he managed to sneak in to the kingdom. He fought both Major Burrows and Glamdozer, and somehow won. Mario had some difficulty with both of them in the past, but this guy wasn't entirely different. King Boo had grown interested in him.

So instead of killing him he brought him in and locked him up in the dungeon.
He was aware of the new security it had. It could suppress and negate the abilities a person had. He didn't know if he had any but he wouldn't risk it.

Qrow started to regain consciousness, standing up and looked at his surroundings.

He was in a prison cell of some sort. The walls were made of stone, and there was a purple crystal shard in the center of the room. He felt weak, like his aura had been drained. What happened?

"Well, the fledgling wakes up." King Boo said.

Qrow looked towards King Boo and jumped. He was caught off guard, once again. He remembered that he encountered the Ghost King, but he got the jump on him.

"Either I'm still drunk, or I'm seeing things." He said, rubbing his head.

"Oh you'll start seeing things, if you don't answer my questions. Terrible things, hehehehehe!" He chuckled, his long purple tongue hanging out.

"Where am I? Who are you?" Qrow asked, his tone serious.

King Boo appeared before him at fast speed, causing Qrow to jump back.

"Hahahahahah!! I'm asking the questions here, chicken legs!" King Boo cackled.

That was the new name he came up for the new prisoner. He saw him come in in the shape of a crow, and transformed into a human being.

"Now, your first question." He smirked. "Who sent you? You better answer correctly, or you'll find the results quite shocking." He said, a maniacal grin present on his face.