Koopa with Wings

Ruby is wearing a large backpack as she enters the auditorium with other students. She then puts it down next to other students luggage before rejoining her team, who are standing in front of Team JNPR. However, Bowser went outside to check out his "gift" that had his name on it.

"Quiet! Quiet please. Professor Ozpin would like to share a few words before we begin." Glynda said.

The lights dimmed, and a single stage lamp shined upon his figure as Glynda walked off.

"Today we stand together, united. Mistral. Atlas. Vacuo. Vale. The four Kingdoms of Remnant."

"On this day, nearly eighty years ago, the largest war in recorded history came to an end. It was a war of ignorance, of greed, and of oppression. A war that was about much more than where borders fell or who traded with whom, but about the very idea of individualism itself. We fought for countless reasons, one of which being the destruction of all forms of art and self-expression. And as you are well aware, that was something many could not stand for. As a result, those who opposed this tyranny began naming their children after one of the core aspects of art itself: color. It was their way to demonstrate that not only would they refuse to tolerate this oppression, but neither were the generations to come. And it was a trend that is held to this very day. We encourage individuality, expressionism, and unity through diversity. As I have said, today we stand together, united. But this bond cannot exist without effort. Which is why today, while the rest of the world celebrates peace, Huntsmen and Huntresses will work to uphold it."

"As first year students, you will be tasked with shadowing a professional Huntsman or Huntress on a mission. Some of you may be taken out of the Kingdom for several days. Others may work within the walls for the rest of the week. But no matter which path you choose, remember to be safe, remember your training, and remember to do your very best..." He finally explains, before bowing slightly.

The entire audience gives a round of applause towards the Headmaster as he begins to step away from the stage. Through the shadows of the group in the back however, Glynda and Ironwood watched from behind as he finished. Upon lighting the entire theater back up, data displays of said tasks were beginning to upload themselves upon to them in wait for the students of the four schools.

Ruby grins as she looks back to the rest of the team. Team JNPR gave the former a goodbye as they tethered to their own task.

"This is perfect! All we have to do is shadow a Huntsman working in the southeast! It'll be smooth sailing from there on!" Ruby said.

"You bet!" Yang agrees. "We'll follow them around by day and give them the slip byyyyy night!" She then snaps her fingers. Blake's ears twitched as she smiles a little. Weiss folds her arms as she looks over yonder towards a certain board.

"Let's check "Search and Destroy"." She suggests.

A few moments later, Team RWBY approached the holographic screen. Ruby smiles as she points down to a particular display of text. "Oh, here's one! Quadrant 5 needs Grimm cleared out! Perfect!"

"Well, it's in the southeast at least." Blake admits with a shrug. Yang grins in response as the scythe user begins to input her team's name. However...