Big Battle in Vale; Secrets Revealed

The ground began shaking violently. It only grew stronger, and stronger; yellow shockwaves erupting from the spot Bowser was crushed. Yoob started to elevate a little off the ground. Giant, scaly yellow feet under the foot of the alien hybrid strained as they carried the weight of the rotund reptile.

Suddenly, with a powerful throw, Yoob was tossed high in the air and crashed only a few meters away from where Vale City was. Yoob shook off The surprise and saw a Bowser, just as big as he was.

He didn't have his armor on and his hammer was left behind with the Clown Cruiser. He didn't need it anyway, he'd be able to roast this porkbelly with ease.

"ALRIGHT YOU PINK, DISGUSTING FREAK! IT'S SHOWTIME!!!" Bowser roared.

Bowser charged forward, his fist at the ready. Bowser punched Yoob straight in the gut, only to find that it did nothing to hurt him. Yoob roared at Bowser and headbutted Bowser in the chest. Bowser staggered back for a bit before he regained his balance.

Bowser used his sliding punch, hoping it would have more of an effect on the alien than his regular one. When his fist came into contact, it slipped off his body, causing Bowser to stumble and fall. Bowser quickly got up, before Yoob shot out his tongue at him and wrapped his arm. Yoob started to spin Bowser around like a top, swinging the Koopa King like a ball and chain. Yoob released his grip from Bowser's arm, sending the Koopa King flying in the other direction.

The Koopa King got up, shaking his head. Yoob retracted his tongue and continued his path to the city, ignoring Bowser. Bowser decided to change tactics.

'MY PHYSICAL ATTACKS HAVE NO EFFECT ON HIM. WELL, THAT ONLY LEAVES MY FLAME ATTACK.' Bowser thought.

However, if he did that he would risk burning the city. He already had a bad enough reputation with his students, so that idea was out of the question. Instead, Bowser charged at Yoob, grabbing him and went for a Flying Slam attack. He flew up and did a backflip before he did a body slam that shook the ground violently.

Yoob moaned in slight pain from the attack. Bowser smirked as he might have found a way to beat him. However, Yoob shook him off and jumped in the air. Yoob got into a sitting position and proceeded to ground pound Bowser. Bowser saw it coming and crouched on all fours. Yoob landed but first on the Koopa King's spikey shell and roared in pain.

"GEEZ, YOU'RE STUPIDER THAN YOU LOOK! EVEN A GOOMBA KNOWS TO AVOID ANYTHING SPIKEY!!" Bowser mocked the alien hybrid.

Yoob's belly began to heal, then inflated to large proportions. The alien belched a purple cloud at Bowser. Seeing the new attack, Bowser covered his eyes and mouth. He quickly got out of the cloud but was met with a tail slap from Yoob. Bowser crashed over to the side, his head ringing from the pain. Bowser got up, as Yoob almost entered the city of Vale.

Bowser had a plan. Granted, a very risky plan but a plan nonetheless. Bowser roared in the air and called down a meteor. The meteor struck Yoob in the side, leaving a huge wound that exposed Yoob's innards. The alien roared loudly and collapsed on his uninjured side. Bowser called another meteor, but it crashed into a portion of the street. The only flaw of this move was that he had little control over them, but enough to were it could hit Yoob.

Bowser called another meteor, hitting Yoob in the back of his head. His core was exposed but it was slowly healing and closing up. Bowser took a deep breath and unleashed an inferno of hellfire at the downed alien.