Chaotic Showdown 2

Qrow wasn't having fun being cooped up on the Doomsub. There were many reasons why, but let's start with the top few that truly sucked donkey nips.

Number one on the list of his 999 problems was that he was out of alcohol. He spent a long time in that prison sober and his headache threatened to split his skull open. Anything would do at this rate, even that rotten tasting cheap stuff his sister poisoned him one time back during their time as Beacon students. Worst April fool's day ever.

The second reason was that his pain in the ass captor occupied the same room he was in: The Game Room. King Boo, the self-proclaimed King of Illusions, kept his purple eyes on him with absolute disgust and loathing. King Boo had it out for him ever since he turned into a crow to escape his cell.

Reason three was a follow-up to two, when some jester freak and green martian took over the place, chased them both out, and King Boo tried to kill him. Qrow's made enough enemies over the years so grudges were nothing new to him. His sister was proof enough.

Number four was the other present company here: Bowser Jr. The kid was a complete little shithead and a massive brat.

"God f*cking dammit!!" Qrow threw his controller down in rage. He and the prince were playing Super Smash Bros Ultimate, a fighting game based on real life events from their world.

Qrow had picked a character called Wolf, an anthropomorphic wolf bounty hunter from a game series called Star Fox. He looked pretty good and had great attack strength, so Qrow chose him. Bowser Jr had picked himself, which Qrow thought a bit narcissistic. Bowser Jr challenged Qrow to twenty different matches and won every single one of them.

"Ya hoo! Suck it, old man!" Bowser Jr had a shit-eating grin on his face as he cheered and did an orange justice dance. King Boo had a creepy shark grin at Qrow's continuing losses.

"Who are you calling old, you little shit!" Qrow shouted.

Bowser Jr. blew a raspberry at Qrow before he smacked his butt at him tauntingly. Qrow growled in frustration before he sighed and let go. There was no use in arguing with a little kid about a video game. He changed the subject.

"So...how did you find this uh,...plant thing?" He asks.

Qrow held out a finger to the carnivorous plant...and jerked it away when the plant tried to bite down. Qrow slowly backed away and held his hands out as if he was addressing an angry dog. The plant seemed to growl at him, baring his sharp teeth like a rabid doberman on steroids. This thing really didn't like him.

"Funny story!" Bowser Jr. answered. "You see, a while back my Papa found this little guy at this abandoned mountain city space. Blabbermouth found him and tried to touch him, and then got bit on the finger!"

"Blabbermouth?" Qrow wonders, then asks "Wait, you were at Mountain Glenn?"

"Yeah, for some first mission thing or something." Bowser Jr shrugs, "Blabbermouth was the chaperone for Team RWBY, and Ruby wanted to keep Sprout." Bowser Jr pats the Piranha Plant hand. The plant didn't bite the Prince, which means this plant just hated Qrow's guts.

"I can't imagine why." He thought sarcastically. Honestly, he was done with this mission. He'd rather just go home, get drunk, and forget this ever even happened.

"I just hope whatever they're doing, they'd get it done. That Bowser guy better make sure my nieces are safe." Qrow puts a hand to his chin, thinking for a moment. Qrow turns to where Bowser Jr was sitting, only to see he wasn't their anymore. King Boo and Qrow were shocked.

"What the-where did he go?" King Boo exclaimed, looking around the room.

"You mean you weren't watching him?!" Qrow shouts in disbelief. King Boo scowled at Qrow.