(Shout-outs & Honorable Mentions)

*The Author walks out on stage in a blue tie and black tux suit

*The Author walks out on stage in a blue tie and black tux suit. He turns to face the audience, paws clapped together with a big grin on his fluffy face.*

PangoroGrunt: Welcome! Welcome one and all! Villains and Heroes, Ladies and Gentlemen, and children of all ages! 

Some of you who have stuck around for the past 4 or so years reading this story, you all know me so I'll spare you all the introductions. For those who are new, however, I'll keep it simple.

My name is PangoroGrunt, Leader of the Grunt Regime, Fanfiction Connoisseur, and so on and so forth. But most people call me Grunt, and so can you.

This was originally supposed to be for the end of this story, but it's been so long since I last updated this and I have a reboot in the making that I wanted to get this out now.

For the past couple of years, I have been throttling, wrestling, and punching life in it's damn face like it owes me money to get this story finally done!! And look where we are now, huh?! This is so exciting!!

I never thought I'd actually get to finish a story, you know? I've got three top tier stories that are super popular, especially Giant's Little Rose. But today, I want to talk about a couple of things regarding not just me, but the audience.

That's right...you guys.

We'll get to that in a minute, but first I want to talk about how this story came to be. How a Koopa in Remnant all began...

Back in my Senior year of highschool, I always loved reading crossover fanfiction. My greatest inspiration came from Nan_the_Keyblade_Weilder on Fanfiction.net. Great author and writer, probably one of the best I know, which reaaaaaaaaaaaaally should tell you something.

For most of my life, Bowser Koopa has been one of my all-time favorite villains. He still is to this very day, and he will always be one of the Greatest Villains. He's strong, determined, funny, and best of all, he's a villain who cares. He cares about Peach, his children, his kingdom. Some may find his tendency to kidnap Peach for almost forty years to be unhealthy and about as normal as washing your hands.

(You all better be washing your hands)

I can agree, but it's his determination and leadership that I find truly inspiring. Bowser is far from heartless, at least in some of his games. The cartoons make him out to be a true bad guy, which I love. Bowser's just hard to understand, but I do. And I can, because I feel like I've known him all my life. Through his games, I can feel that he wants friends but can't find the words to express the need for companionship.

I didn't think much of it back then, but looking back, I feel as if I wanted to help Bowser grow in some way. Grow into the best Koopa King he can be.

And then I made the story that worked to do just that.

I've never watched the RWBY series, like, at all. It's got great lore, modest world building, and draws great and genius inspiration from old myths and legends, famous stories, and fairytales.