12.

To say that I was excited was surely an understatement. I was screaming, shouting, crying and giggling on the inside. I was going out on a date with Michael!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, I needn't be so excited because he literally hasn't text'd me in all day. I don't even know if I should go and get ready, but I think I will. What if he just stands down there and honks and I run in the balcony and look at him and he gives me his million dollar smile, and I run down to meet him, and he hugs me and says I look beautiful, then I compliment him back and he drives me to see the sunset and we spend the entire time talking and kissing ... OK, I need a grip! I completely need a fucking grip.

I wait for some more minutes and then, I feel a bolt of anger in me. He can't just do this, OK? The first time we met, he did the same. He said he'd call me the first day we met as well and he never did. It's another thing that he didn't have my number, but now he does! I'm so... mad. God, I hate boys. I call him instead, he didn't answer the first two times. And I called him again, and he answered.

"Hey, Andrea!" I feel a little giggly hearing my name from him.

"Hey, soo... it's nice to make plans and then never contract the person the next day?" I say, trying to sound as cool and polite as I could.

"I was in the studio," he says and then pauses, "Are you mad at me?"

"Not at all," I say, sarcastically, "You were in the studio so obviously you couldn't text me at all! But you could tweet all day about panda express and what not."

"It's not like that..." he sighs, "I'm sorry. I... I dind't know where to take you and I was embarrassed to take you to McDonalds.."

"What?"

"Um, right." he takes a sharp breath, "yesterday I told you that I'd surprise you but our producer really wants us to complete the song and I didn't have any time to think of where to take you. I didn't text you or call you because it wouldn't look nice to say 'hey, I know I said I'd take you out somewhere cool but do you want to come to McDonalds or Taco Bell with me?'"

"Michael, you're so stupid. I know we don't know each other enough but you should know that I don't care about posh, expensive places. Also I'd pay half the bill anyway!"

"Oh," he laughs nervously, "um, you wanna meet now?"

"I think we can," I say, "I mean.. I'll do my homework and then text you?"

"How long will you take to do your homework?" he asks.

"About 45 minutes," I reply.

"That's cool. It'll take me around 30 minutes to get stuff done in the studio and then, I'll take a shower and put on some nice perfume and mint spray .. oh god, I'm rambling," he mutters, "I'll just pick you up around 8:15?" he asks.

"Cool," I say.

"Thanks, and bye," he says and disconnects the call.

He's so adorable.

***

I wasn't all dressed up, I was just wearing my casual jeans and a red t-shirt, eyeliner and a light shade red lipstick. We chose to go to McDonalds because after Michael mentioned it on the phone call I was really craving for it. Which also meant my periods were close. Which meant I'm going to be moody and hormonal soon. Which meant I'm going to hate my life real quick.

"So you want the chicken meal, right?" he asked me.

"Yeahhhhh... I actually just want fries," I say.

"Just fries?" he asked.

"I love fries.."

"Oh," he nods, "I thought you were hungry,"