2.

I'm such an idiot. I'm such a fucking idiot. He was here. He was right here. A few metres away from me and I fucked up. I could have gotten a picture, a follow (on my second account). OK, don't ask me how many twitter accounts I have, please. And... I could have.. had the perfect moment but I screwed up. I hate my life, I hate myself. I hate everything. I hated it when you were so busy thinking of many possible ways in which your life sucks and your run into someone, its just the worst feeling ever. It's like they are mocking you for not paying attention where you're going. It's a metaphor, you see? If you had paid attention to where you're going, you wouldn't really be thinking of how you ended up in the wrong situation. That's what happened to me, I totally ran into some stupid girl who had no idea where she was going. OK, I was that stupid girl.

"Ow! Can't you see and walk?" I scowled.

"Oh my god!" I heard a voice that was more like Taylor's, "I'm sorry, Andy! I understand if you're having a bad day!"

"Why that?" I asked. Does she know? Does she know that I saw Michael and totally did not take a selfie with him?

"Michael said that he's single in their interview yesterday, I never knew your fight had gotten so serious!" She looked genuinely said. Ugh, nice and caring friends suck because they make me so guilty.

"It's okay," I faked a smile, "It's for my own good. Imagine the hate I would get!"

"Yeah, but, seriously? You guys are just not talking?" She asked.

"Well," I thought hard for another lie, "Its just.. you know? Those kinda fights!"

This is great, I thought. I mean, they are convinced that me and Michael are fighting, that's all I want. They think we've broken up! That's all I want. I don't care if I don't get to go for the party! This is great, oh my god. All my lies end here, I can be normal. I can sleep normally without having to worry what I'll have to make up next! I'm so happy!

"This is so sad," Taylor is saying, "We got 5sos concert tickets,"

What? What? WHAT? We don't always get what we want, do we?

"You did what?" I asked, even if I heard it all too well.

"Well, we really wanted to meet him!" She said, nervously.

I sighed, "Oh... I don't know,"

"It's OK, Andy!" She said hastily, "We understand! You don't have to come, we'll just go and knock some sense in him!"

What? Where is this going? Do they think they will get to meet him? There are gonna be a lot of screaming girls around the age of 12 to 22 and they think they will MEET him and KNOCK sense into him?

"We got this ticket for their gig........" She is saying.

"Like, only 150 to 200 people are going...."

"You know.. I wanted me, you and Emma to have the special moment..... but since you guys have a fight, we'll go alone, we don't wanna put you through all of that..."

They did not. They just did not. What is this? Is God thinking of all possible ways to make my life miserable as fuck? I mean, yes, I lied. Yes, I am still lying. Yes, I will never not lie. But still? I'm only human, right? I have a few dreams as well. Like... dating Michael Clifford!

"No no no," I say, "I'll come with you!"

"You don't have to!" Taylor is insisting. WHY DOES SHE NOT WANT ME TO GO?

"I want to! He doesn't know you, remember?" I say in the most calm tone, "I have to be there for him to realize that you're my friend,"

"We can tell him that we're your friends?" She is saying. Why is she trying to argue with me? I'm just not in the mood for her and her amazing best friend plans.

"He will think you're lying!" I snapped, "Just let me come, OK?"

"Fine," she replied, "Don't get mad,"

"I'm not mad," I say, "Now, excuse me... I have to go and... cry a lot," Jk, I have to creep on that goddamn band.

"I'm so sorry, Andrea. I really do hope you guys make up," she said.

YEAH, right.

"Thanks," I say, "I'll see you directly...."

"Tonight!" She beamed.

"What?" I panic, "It's TONIGHT?"

"Of course! Didn't he tell you?" She is asking.

"We aren't talking, remember?" I said.

"Oh yeah!" She said, "You should rest! I mean, I'll pick you up at 7?"

"Okay," I say and walk away.

Oh god, I just really hope I manage it all really well.