22.

It was decided, I was meeting Taylor and Emma today in a park at 10:30 AM and Michael was going to join me. Omg. I have to be very careful with the kind of conversation they will have. I just hope everything goes well.

"They aren't scary, right?" Michael is asking me, "like my friends?"

"Your friends are not scary," I smile at him, "they're just really protective. But don't worry, Taylor and Emma like you!"

He just smiles and holds my hand while we walk to the park, "you know.. I have this weird feeling about you, I mean, we've been spending so much time alone, and I think, you make me feel really good,"

"Yeah?" I tell him, "that's nice, I guess?"

"Andrea," he looks at me seriously, "I am very serious about this relationship,"

"I am too," I reply, and honestly, I am.

We continue walking and Michael suddenly holds my hand and stops, "what happened?"

"I think someone's following us?" he looks around.

"Hmm?" I look around as well, and I don't believe it. It's Terrance. Oh god, why does he ALWAYS ruin things for me? I've been avoiding him but I won't fucking run away with his money!

"Oh of course!" Michael says in frustration, "your ex boyfriend."

He's walking towards Terrance. Oh god. Oh no. What the fuck? Why is he doing that! Why can't he just let Terrance hide in the bushes! Fuck, I have to stop him. He cannot meet Terrance. No.

"Michael," I catch up to him, "it's okay! Just forget it!"

"Forget it? He's been doing this so much, he needs to learn a lesson," Michael grunts and keeps walking towards Terrance.

Oh god. Now, Terrance isn't hiding anymore, he's fully aware that Michael is walking towards him. I am panicking. I am sweating. What do I do? I hurriedly call Emma.

"Listen, here, can you stop following us?" Michael speaks to Terrance.

Holy shit. Emma please fucking answer your phone.

"Where are you?" Emma speaks, she doesn't sound too happy. What's up with her? Well, I don't really care about that right now. I need them here so -

"What money?" Michael glares at Terrance.

Wait what? Fuck. He already mentioned about the money? What the fuck. I'm shaking. Oh god.... I'm so dead. I am dead. Michael will know that I lied to him all this time and he'll never -

"Emma can you please come here?" I panic, "Like.. right at the enterance of the park! Terrance and Michael are actually arguing,"

"Why did you lie to us?" she asks.

What.

"Dude, all I'm saying is leave her alone," Michael says.

"Can you please come here and I'll explain?" I say.

"Fine," she replies, "We're not too far anyway,"

Thank God.

"Michael, just forget it," I plead again, "I'll handle it on my own,"

"I know you're a feminist," Michael looks at me. Wait, what?

"She's a feminist?" Terrance laughs, "She's a fucking liar, bro,"

"But as your boyfriend, I need to take care of your psycho ex boyfriend," Michael ignores me.

"Ex boyfriend?" Terrance questions.

Oh god. Why the fuck did Michael say that out loud? What's that got to do with me being a feminist, anyway? Holy shit. I'm so stressed.

"At least you could have said a better lie to him," Emma says from behind, "I mean, ex boyfriend?" Emma and Taylor laugh.

Why is she being rude? Why did she just accept that I lied? This isn't why I called them here.

"What lie?" Michael asks.

"Oh man, looks like we're all here to discuss Andrea's lies," Someone says from behind.

It's Samantha. Fuck. She knows. She obviously knows everything. I.. I fucking underestimated her. I am offically screwed.