3.

While I was being my own melancholic self, returning back to my house, I just had the terrible idea of visiting a store. I mean, it's not my fault that buying music cds just makes my day? Well, if you see... I have 35 pounds and get a few CDs.. or maybe just two. I want the 1989, and the deluxe edition of the 5sos album and The Hunting Party and... OK, I'll just take 1989 and Deluxe edition of the 5sos album. Sorted.

I walked into the store and man, IT WAS LIFE. Oh my god. So many CDs... so many.... OK, Andrea. Calm the fuck down. You have to buy the 5sos book and the Blood Of Olympus, OK, just ignore Ultraviolence staring right inside your soul. You've got some will power, you have to visit the book store as well. And you have ONLY 35 pounds. OK, calm the fuck down. I walk around the store and spotted the 5sos deluxe edition just as I got there, not like I was desperately looking for it! I grabbed it and kept it in my shopping bag, and then picked out 1989 normal and deluxe edition... and I started wondering. Taylor said there are different Polaroids in different albums... OK, ANDREA YOU DO NOT NEED THE SAME ALBUM BECAUSE OF POLAROIDS, a voice inside me is saying. But soon, there's another voice.. Look at how beautiful she looked in all of them! Imagine the things you could do with those Polaroids, you could decorate your wall... or your wardrobe, or you know? Like so many things.. I agreed to the second voice inside me. I mean, c'mon? Who wouldn't buy the same album twice because of different Polaroids? What kind of an idiot would do such a thing..? I grabbed two more copies of 1989 album and I was really satisfied, I'm sure ANY smart person would do this! So, this is it. 3 copies of the 1989 album and the 5sos' deluxe edition. Now I just have to buy a book, yes, I swear to god, just ONE book! But as I'm making my way towards the book store, I feel a pang of guilt. The Hunting Party AND No Sound Without Silence are available and I've been a fan of both the bands for SO long! But think about the books, the voice speaks again, haven't you been waiting for The Blood Of Olympus? Haven't you always wanted to know what happens in the end? And what about Percy Jackson and The Greek Gods? What about Meg Cabot and Spohie Kinsella? And you also said you wanted the Gone Girl book! But then... there's the album. I would buy all of this, to be honest.

"Yes, yes yes," I hear myself saying to the voice, "But.. you know... The Script and Linkin Park are equally important -"

Just then the really aggressive voice speaks up, ANDREA, YOU LISTEN HERE, YOU ARE NOT BUYING ANYTHING ELSE. FIRST OF ALL YOU HAVE 3 COPIES OF THE SAME ALBUM AND NOW YOU WANT TO WASTE IT ON THESE HORRIBLE, USELESS STUFF -

These things aren't horrible or useless! The tempting voice is arguing

OH YOU SHUT UP! The aggressive voice strikes back, I know better. You're going to regret this. So just walk away. You won't have any money for the rest of the month! Just wait for your salary and then you can do what you want!

I wouldn't say it like that, the tempting voice says, I would say it's all about loyalties and priorites. It's all about what's more important. Linkin' Park and The Script have pulled you through bad times.. and then there are the books! Who doesn't love books?

Listen here, you son of a bitch! I don't wanna starve and live on someone else's money because she's gonna be poor! She doesn't need this. She doesn't even need a book in the first place.

"ALRIGHT, STOP IT!" I say out aloud and then feel embarrassed when people start glancing at me, "Listen, you two, stop it!" I whisper, "I'm going to buy only these 4 four albums, OK?"

God, that was some hard work. I raise my head up high and walk like a dignified customer to the payment counter... But then... The albums... books.... life....