Epilogue - 1.

"I'm like, honestly scared." I tell Michael as we walk into the cafe.

"Don't you worry," He runs his thumb over my fingers which intertwined with his, "They'll be nice, I swear,"

"Right? Emma literally asked me to never talk to her, ever again," I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, but I'm sure they miss you," he says, "C'mon. You could talk to me," he chuckles, "when I sounded like I wanted to kill you,"

"Yeah. True," I sigh, "okay, let's do this," I smile.

He smiles and lightly pecks my lips.

We walk towards Emma and Taylor. Taylor is frowning, I feel so guilty about everything I did to them.

"So..?" Emma raises her eyebrow.

"I just... wanted to apologise," I say, "For everything, you know?"

"You apologised to him first?" Taylor questioned.

"I..." I trail off, "Look, I thought I would lose him and -"

"You didn't think you'd lose us? Or you were okay with losing us?" She questions further.

"No, Taylor. I'm not okay with losing you two. I was actually just running away from all of you. But Luke changed my mind. So I went to hit it off with Michael," I exhale

"Okay," She nods.

"I'm really sorry for everything," I say, "I need you both back desperately,"

"Why would you? Aren't you like popular now?" Emma mocks.

"I don't wanna be popular, I wanna be with you guys. I know I fucked up big time. I know it's not easy to forgive me. I know it. I totally respect your decision if you guys wish to not associate yourself with me anymore -" my voice breaks and I feel Michael's hand on mine from under the table, slowly rubbing his thumb on my fingers. Thank god he was here. For me.

"Andy," Taylor sighs, "We love you too much for that,"

"Yeah," Emma nods, "I don't think we could stop talking to you, honestly,"

"I'm sorry. I will never lie again. Honestly. I am so sorry. I was so stupid. And so desperate for attention -"

"We understand," Emma said, "But it's not technically a lie if you are actually dating him how, right?"

Michael smiled, "You guys are so easy on her. I was so horrible to her,"

"Well," Taylor rolled her eyes, "We've been friends for years, I know her. Emma knows her. She may have lied about stuff but she never lied about her feelings towards us, right, Andy? Like, you meant everything about us being best friends?"

"Yes," I replied almost immediately, "I have nobody else, and I want nobody else."

"Well... I'm offended," Michael says and we all chuckle.

"One thing though," Emma says, "Next time, tell us everything about your lies so we can defend your ass,"

I smile. I'm actually crying. I was so lucky to have such people in my life.

"So. Friends again?" I ask.

"Best friends, again," Taylor and Emma say.

"Good! So now, tell us how the two of actually met! Tell us everything!" Taylor said in excitement.

Michael just held my hand all the time, smiling like an idiot. He really does like me. And I really do like him as well, like alot.