18.

OK, I think I can make it, I've started working in the studio, honestly, this ain't even work. I just gotta give coffee and shit to people, like the producers and writers and stuff. I'm not sure if this actually is a job, Michael probably just hooked me up because he knew that I wanted money. This one week had been good. I was actually helping Michael with songwriting too. Like, I add random stuff to the songs and they like it! I mean, Michael laughs and says "you're so cute", that means they like it, right?

"Andrea," Michael interrupts my thoughts and enters my room, "heyyy, Andreaa?"

"What happened?" I ask him as I look up at him. I was sitting on my bed and Michael was eating in the living room, for some reason he loves me house because it's cozy.

"I wanted to ask you something," he says as he sits down on my bed, next to me, "Do you like All Time Low?"

"YES!" I say, honestly, I'm not lying. I do like All Time Low, I even got all their stuff even when I was broke.

"Well.." he smiles, "Would you come with me for the concert?" he asks, "I got two tickets and Luke is really busy and so is Calum so I was thinking if you'd like to come?"

"Of course!" I say, "I mean, yes, I love All Time Low! Obviously!"

"Yay!" he pecks my cheek, "I am so excited,"

"Wait.. but they're not coming here right?" I ask him, remembering how they aren't coming to our city.

"No, they're not, we're going to another city," he explains.

"What about my school?" I ask him, duh.

"You can miss school one day," he frowns, "for me?"

"Uhh," I sigh but smile later because he's so cute! Omg!

"Please???" he pouted, "it'll be so much fun!"

"Okay, fine, yes!" I say, "I want to see them live too, and if I get to see them live with you, I can't say no,"

"Cool," he smiles really big, "How about you meet me at my place at 6 and we'll leave from there?"

"Sounds good," I nod.

He pecks my lips slightly and winks, "it's gonna be your best night, ever,"

**

short update but the next update will have some drama!!! so this was basically a filler. anyway, i'm so demotivated about this story so i'm sorry about slow updates, but once i get it right on track, and where i want this story to go, i'll update more often!! I'll update this week tho, because the next chapter is a little *i think* exciting. Thank you for reading! :)