4.

I was just really hoping that Michael just wouldn't recognize me but that just wasn't possible. He had recognized me in Starbucks and now he'll be seeing me THRICE in a day. He's for sure going to think I'm an obsessed freak. But he just can't, OK? The two times I met him I had no control over it... and this time, I'm only going to make Taylor happy. And maybe because I want to see all of them... wow. That would really be so fucking awesome. Anyway, I don't think he'll even recognize, I'm wearing a red dress and red lipstick and a little eye-makeup! I don't even look like me right now!

***

OK. I'M HERE. On the front row. Omg!!! Emma and Taylor are also excited and we're all so stoked, they are about to come on stage to sing and I cannot keep my excitement inside me. I've been a fan for so long and omg they are here. THEY ARE HERE.

OK, calm down. They're singing Good Girls. JUST CALM DOWN. OH MY GOD. There was so much of malum happening, and gladly Michael hadn't noticed me yet. This is amazing. They're so great live. Why do they have studio versions of songs? Everything should be live because they're so much better live.

They're starting to sing Try Hard and Michael suddenly looks at me and I can feel my cheeks burning. Oh god, he's smirking. He's so hot. What the fuck. Can he look somewhere else? I gulp in all my nervousness and he winks. HE JUST WINKED. Taylor is gasping and Emma looks surprised. I just roll my eyes as if Michael Clifford just didn't do the sexiest thing to me. But, he recognized me. In red dress and red lipstick and eye makeup. He still knew it was me. I was so happy but also so tensed, what will I tell Taylor and Emma now? About the entire winking thing...? Ugh. My life is a JOKE.

((Soz I aint writing about the entire concert because never been to a 5sos concert I'M SAD))