21.

This is great. Michael has been going out with me everywhere and kissing me in public! Basically, I'm famous all over the world and everyone knows he's with me! It was all so great, I was so happy. Like, really happy. I couldn't be happier.

"Andrea," Michael calls out, "There's a phone call for you,"

"Who is it?" I ask him as I walk into his living room. I had stayed over again. I have been doing that for awhile and it's not my fault, he's so romantic and sweet, I don't want to leave his side, ever.

"Some Terrance," he smiles and hands me my phone.

Fuck. I had totally forgotten about him and his stupid money. I've also been spending since forever, fuck. I any how have to get rid of this Terrance. He's making my life way too difficult.

I snatch the phone from Michael's hand and disconnect the call, switching off my phone.

"Why'd you answer it?" I panic.

"Why not? He was saying its urgent, he called like three times! What's wrong?" he asks.

"He's .." OK, I am really running out of lies and I know how bad that sounds, "he's my ex boyfriend! I've been running away from him, he.. he stalks me, remember?"

"Oh my god," Michael mutters, "I'm so sorry, I.. I told him I'm your boyfriend and that's why he seemed so hesitant! But.. did you tell him about me?"

"No," I reply, "Why would I tell him about you?"

"Well.." Michael ponders for a second and then says, "he was like, 'hello, Michael? Can I talk to Andrea?' so, I thought it was your friend. How does he know me?"

Exactly. How does he know Michael? Something is really fishy and I'm too scared that this is all gonna be really hard on me. And my lies.

"He probably read the news," I say, trying to distract myself from Terrance and his stupid money. Seriously, can't he stop? Does he not realize that I actually do not have money? I've spent it all on buying gifts for Michael and my friends and, you know, on food! He's so annoying, does he think I don't need money for my daily life? Why did I EVER take help from him. Ugh. Now he knows Michael, great!

"It's okay," Michael pulls me over on him, "he won't bother you, I'll make sure," he smiles.

I smile back at him, "I just don't want him to ruin things for us, you know?" I say as he kisses me and I kiss him back.

"I know," he mumbles and presses his lips harder against me, his hands roaming all around my body, making me moan in the process, "I literally love hearing you moan,"

"Someone's too horny," I blush as I trail kisses on his neck, making sure to leave some marks.

"Someone's too hot," he teases, "Anyway," he says as I look up at him, "when am I finally meeting your friends?"

Oh god.

"Soon," I smile.

He frowns, "You've been saying that since forever. Do they not like me?"

"They love you!" I say instantly, "OK, fine, I'll ask Taylor when she's free,"

He nods, "I'm really excited to meet them,"

"I am really excited for you to meet them as well!" I flash a fake smile. Oh God, I am going to hell.

"Michael," Ashton enters the room, "Oh fuck, sorry!" he covers his eyes, "I just came here to call you for rehearsals,"

"We're not making out," Michael chuckles, "I'll be there in two minutes,"

Michael looks at me, "So...?"

"Soo?" I say back.

"I'll see you later?" he smiles. He's so precious.

"Yeah," I smile back at him and peck his lips.

"Nah," he pouts, "pecking doesn't work for me, I need a full kiss,"

I giggle and kiss him as he kisses me back and we end up making out all over again before he leaves.

***

But, honestly, how the fuck did Terrance get my number? I don't remember giving him my number? Oh god, don't tell me Taylor or Emma - no, they wouldn't. I know they wouldn't. I trust them, and .. they need to know this. I need my best friends back. I've been really avoiding them by spending too much time with Michael. And! I could probably arrange a small meetup of them and Michael, and everyone would be happy! Later, I'll confront them about how I lied and all of that, and.. they'll understand. I know they will. They're my best friends. Of course they will understand! They will, right?