19.

OK, this is annoying. I was sitting in the living room and waiting for Michael to come down, but he was having some conversation with the boys and I was getting bored. I was wearing a black shiny dress which ended a little above my knees and I did smoky eye makeup, and had red lipstick on. I wanted Michael to see me but Ashton opened the door and he said he'd be back with Michael in two minutes, but it's actually been more than 10 minutes. I wait for some more time and then I just walk towards his room, I just couldn't wait to get out of here and leave for the concert!

"C'mon, you're not taking her out," I hear Luke saying. Omg. Are they talking about me? Why are they talking about me?

"I told you before, I am taking her out," Michael replied, not in a pleasant tone.

OK, I know this is wrong, I shouldn't eavesdrop, but if you heard people talking about you would you just walk away? You wouldn't, right?

"Seriously, Mike, you're being ridiculous," Calum says, "She's a normal girl and you're famous,"

"You guys are giving me shitty reasons and I really don't care about your reasons, I'm getting late," Michael replied.

"Those are shit reasons," Calum pressed on the matter, "It's being practical, you don't even know that girl all that much,"

"I do, Calum," Michael snaps, "And it's MY life, I'll do whatever I want, who the fuck are you to tell me anything?"

"Woah, Calm down," Luke interferes, "We're just looking out for you,"

"I know what's good for me," Michael says, "She's a nice girl!"

"She's a normal girl, you told us she's been having money problems that's why you hooked her up in the studio?"

"What does that have to with anything?" Michael asked.

"Well, she's clearly using you!" Calum said in an annoyed tone.

What the fuck. I am not using him. I am not fucking using him.

"Calum, she's not using me. If she was she'd take all my money, but she actually wants to earn money on her own, even if her mom is in trouble!" Michael argues back.

"You don't understand," Luke says, "If she's not using you now she will use you later,"

"You both are pathetic," Ashton finally says, "Let him go out, I've met Andrea, she's pretty cool."

"I think she was fake," Calum says, "She was... so.. sketchy, like she's hiding something. I don't like her,"

"I like her," Michael says, "So that's what matters, now excuse me, you dick," Michael says and opens the door.

I was almost crying. They can't think like that about me, right? I mean, they're my favorite band and this just hurts so much. I'm not using anyone, I would never use anyone, especially someone as beautiful as Michael. This is so wrong, I feel miserable. What had I done for them to hate me so much?

"Andrea..." Michael says, "did you -"

"I'm sorry," I say as tears fall down my face, great. "I'm sorry they think I'm using you - I - I'll just go," I say and turn around to leave.

"ARE YOU HAPPY?" Michael yells to his friends, "SHE HEARD EVERYTHING,"

I just keep walking, I don't even care about my makeup, I don't even care that I might actually look like a horrible goth.

"Andrea, don't just walk away like that!" Michael sounds frustrated and he's running after me. So I stop, it's not his fault, I shouldn't ignore him for it.

"Andrea, Jesus!" he catches his breath, "come in with me, we'll sit and talk, it's like, going to rain," he says.

"I don't care," I reply, "I'm not going in there with them being around,"

He sighs, "Andrea, I'm sorry you had to hear that,"

"I'm not using you," I sob harder, "my makeup is running out, I'm sorry,"

He smiles, "I know you're not using me, you look just fine,"

I hug him, "I am so tired of everyone judging me, first your fans and now them, I don't know,"

"They're all stupid, please don't cry because of them?" he rubs my back.

I take a deep breath, "Are you sure you won't be done with me after hearing so much shit about me?"

"Andrea, I've spent so much time with you, honestly, I don't why they're being this way, they just get overprotective, you know? They'll loosen up to you, don't worry," he says.

I broke the hug to look up at him, and he looked really concerned, God, he's so beautiful. The intensity in his eyes were giving me butterflies, his eyes spoke so much. They were soft when he was happy and they're hard when he's annoyed or tired. He was so beautiful, and I'm not just saying this because he's my favorite, it's just that he's really beautiful.

"Can we go in now? It's going to rain!" he says.

"I'm sorry I ruined the entire concert mood," I say, "Can we go now or is there no luck at all?"

"You know," he smiles, "It's good we didn't leave at all, the weather doesn't look so good, after all,"

"Yeah," I nod, "But we really can't go at all?" I press on.

He laughs, "We can, we can, only if you want to,"

"I do!" I say, "I'll just.. uh.. need to get ready,"

"Okay, We'll go to your house and then leave directly? Hopefully we won't be late,"

"Yes!" I say, "Thank you so much!" I kiss him, he's so nice. Like, really.