20.

OK, this wasn't meant to happen. I wasn't supposed to sleep with Michael. Like, literally SLEEP with him. We had some crazy wild drunk sex. I remember parts of it and man, it was amazing. What happened was, after the concert we got really really drunk, we were running through conversations from school to how is it like to be famous to ex boyfriends and girlfriends to have you ever had sex to lets have crazy wild sex because it's been so long since either us had sex. Now I'm laying next to him, I feel amazing, the feeling of laying next to him with his breath hitting your neck giving you chills and his arms tightly around your waist, it was so amazing. I feel him moving so I shut my eyes, I want to know how he reacts when he realizes what happened between us last night, that will give a clue to react in a certain way, right?

I feel him kissing my forehead and his smile on my forehead. OK, so he doesn't regret it. It's cool. I'm cool. Wow, I just had sex with Michael Clifford! This is amazing, two months back I thought I'd never even meet him and look now! I bet everyone who ignored me in school regrets it now, ah, you should see their faces when I make it on newspaper with Michael. Jealous, jealous bitches.

"Good morning," he mumbles and pats my shoulder.

I slowly open my eyes, in a dramatic way, pretending that I was in deep sleep, "Good morning,"

He smiles, "Last night was so good,"

"It really was," I smile back.

He sighs with relief.

"What happened?" I ask.

He bites his lower lip, "I was scared that you'd think this was a mistake,"

I want to chuckle but I don't. We both exactly thought the same thing.

"How about we quickly brush our teeth and I do something that I wanted to do at the concert itself?" he says.

"Do what?" I ask.

"You'll see!" he excitedly gets up.

What... I liked us cuddling very much, can he not? Why is he so annoying and happy in the morning?

***

"So...?" I ask him as I sit on my bed, what does he want? He's annoying me, it's all because I'm an impatient bitch, and I HATE when people say they have a surprise and they never say what it is! I know surprises aren't meant to be said but seriously? This is stupid, I can't wait. It's been an hour, for fucks sake.

"So.." he starts, "So," he bites his lower lip, "So," he says the third time, "last night... was really good and when I woke up in the morning, I realized how much of an idiot I was to not ask you right during the concert because when I woke up, I realized that I want to wake up next to you everyday, right. I'm rambling," he stops and take a breath.

He's so cute, he's asking me out so cutely. Ugh. I already love him so much.

"Okay, so, yesterday I wanted to ask you if you'd be my girlfriend but I was scared and nervous and I thought you wouldn't say a yes because of what happened with Luke and Calum, so I didn't. But this morning I realized how bad I want you to be my girlfriend, so I'm asking you out properly. Andrea, will you be my girlfriend? My official girlfriend, and not just yeah-we're-dating-kind of a girlfriend?"

"Yes," I blush, "Of course, yes, you idiot! Whatever happened with Luke and Calum isn't your fault and I can't help it if they don't like me. You matter and your opinion matters, so yes!"

"Oh my god, really?" he grins, "I was SO scared!"

"You're so stupid, now, kiss me,"

***

ok cool they're finally dating LOL ok so i won't update for 10 days because i'm going out but guess what happens in the next chapter??? GUESS???? GUESS!!! I hope yall like the next chapter cuz everything will turn UPSIDE DOWN. thank you for reading ily