Chapter 2

★Chapter 2 ★

Has the weeks passed without a call from the "vampires " I slowly let myself relax. Maybe they weren't real and Bonnie was just delusional. But, if they weren't real there was still the problem of our personal information in the hands of strangers. Unfortunately, Bonnie just grew more impatient. All she could think about was why they haven't called yet. She was more obsessd then she was before.
"Maybe, they lost the papers or I didn't fill them out correctly."
I hope so. That way I wouldn't have to worry about it anymore and with time she would forget about her chance to live her fantasy. She'd be back to the normal Bonnie who was only mildly obsessed with vampires. She wasn't the same person anymore.
"Should I fill out a new sign up sheet? "
"No! I mean they're probably still checking us out. They wouldn't pick just anybody right? "
"I'm not so sure now. It shouldn't be taking so long. I think it's time we give up on the whole vampire thing..."
Thank God! I mean,"Really?"
"Yeah, it's been two months and they still haven't called. If they were ever going to call they would have already."
So, now you realize this! You couldn't have figured that out two months ago!?
"You're not too upset about it are you? "
" Oh,no,I'm perfectly fine."
After grabbing our books and clossing our lockers Bonnie and I turned in the direction of our classrooms.I couldn't help ,but be happy. Now, that she had finally given up on the idea of possibly becoming a vampire things could go back to the way they used to be. We could do the things that we used to do.My parents would see that Bonnie hadn't officially gone off into the deep end. She was still just the crazy girl their daughter hung out with.
"Later, we should go over to yours and hangout."
I smiled. This was exactly what I was talking about.This was normal.
"Okay, sure."
Bonnie and I were laying on my bed after what felt like a long day at school. Music was playing in the background of our laughter has I painted her nails and she told me what was recently going around 'The Rumor Mill' when my stupid phone rung.I've been petrified for two months of my phone so of course I jumped a little too quickly causing Bonnie to give me a strange look.Not all of us were excited to get a call from a vampire.I constently thought, 'What if its them? " everytime my phone rang.This was different though. If Bonnie wasn't worried about them anymore then maybe it was all just a misunderstanding some how.
"Vic, your phone's ringing. "
"That's okay. It can go to voicmail. "
Misunderstanding or not what if it was them?
"Just answer it."
"Bossy.", I stuck my tongue ot at her.
"Hello? "
"Is this Victoria Lancers?"
I looked at Bonnie confused.
"Who is it? ", she whispered.
I shrugged " I don't know. ", I lipped.
"This is Claude Onésime. I'm calling in regards to the application you filled out a few months ago."
Shit! It was them!
"I was told to tell you that we accept and will be contacting you with further information at a later time.Remember that you were the one that signed up for this so there will be no withdraw of this arrangement that we have.Our disecion is final. Goodday Ms.Lancers."
Vampires were real...
"Who was it!?"
"Claude. Onésime. "
I stared blankly not looking at anything.
Vampires are real.
"Oh my God! ",Bonnie started to jump on my bed.
Usually, I would have yelled at her, but I was too shocked to say anything.
"They called! They actually called! Claude mother fucking Onésime called! Do you know what this means?!?"
"..."
That I'm about to die. That Claude Onésime thinks I signed the papers. That Claude mother fucking Onésime was coming for me and he wasn't going to care if I signed or not,his word was final. That vampires are real. That the myths might be true and I was going to find that out myself. That my life was going to change immensely. That I'm about to become one of them. That I thought you were delusional and it turned out that you were right the whole time, vampires are real.
I grabbed my head.
Why would they choose me? Why not Bonnie? Surely,she qualified for being a vampire more than I did.
"Vic. Vic! Answer me, you look like a zombie!"
I didn't answer.I couldn't answer. What was I supposed to say? That I wanted to run away, but couldn't make myself do it in fear of what they would do to me if I did.
"Anyway, it means he's going to be the one that helps you with the process of becoming one of them and your new vampire life! You are so lucky! "
And crazy Bonnie's back, "You know him? "
"Yeah, I'm the one that filled out the papers, remember?"
I remember.
"So, what does this mean? "
"You're in! You're going to become a vampire! Oh, I wonder who is going to work with me. I hope he's hot.Well, they're all hot so."
Is she serious right now!?How could she be thinking of hot guys when I was about to be killed!? Lucky? I didn't feel lucky at all.This was the worst day of my life. Nothing was ever going to top this day on the unlucky scale. Claude Onésime called me and I was in...

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
---UPDATES---
5 new chapters in More Than Friendship
1 new chapter in Do I Look Stupid To You!?
1 new chapter in Challenging My Skills
2 new parts in My Point Of View
2 new parts in How About This?
∞READ∞
★VOTE★
∞COMMENT∞
#TeamClaude
#TeamVictoria
#TeamBonnie
#CV (Claude + Victoria)
#CB (Claude + Bonnie)