Chapter 6

★ Chapter 6 ★

Bonnie looked so peaceful while she slept. I wonder is she'd still have that sleepy smile on her face if she knew she would never get what she wanted most in the world? Claude said that I could see my family and Bonnie one last time,but I honestly didn't want to see them. It would only break their hearts more to see me, only to disappear from their life's right after. I wanted to save them from the extra heartache.

If only Bonnie never found out that vampires were real. We would all continue are normal happy life's where vampires didn't exist. If none of this happened I would be drawing on Bonnie's face right now, she'd be angry,but we'd end up laughing. I could be hugging my parents right now. If none of this happened I wouldn't have to be terrified that there were vampires that may or may not want me dead.

"Are you sure that this is what you want?"

I nodded," I don't want any if this. I want to stay with them.", I wiped a tear from my face.

"Than get in the car, I have to introduce you to some important people.", He said completely ignoring what I had confessed.

Why was he so cold and professional towards me? It's not like he needed to anymore, I was already here with him. There's no way I would be going back to a life were vampires were myths. It was to late for that, I couldn't pretend anymore. Vampires were real and I had to accept that I would be one soon.

In front of me sat a man and a women that looked to be in their mid-twenties. The man had the same golden hair has Claude did and he had the woman's eyes. It was hard to believe that the young couple were Claude's parents. I knew they were vampires , but it was still a shock to me. I didn't even know vampires could have children. I don't remember Bonnie ever mentioning it.

When they saw me with Claude they instantly smiled and offered me a warm awkward hug. I knew I should have been hugging them back, but I couldn't help, but be scared they would bite me. They were the only vampires I met while I've been here besides Sarafina and Claude and they were both very unfriendly. I didn't know what to do Claude has never acted that way with me so I just expected they would all be like that.

"Ah, dear , don't be frightened you're one of us now.", The woman smiled.

"Almost."

"Has Claude been treating you right? You can tell me if he hasn't.",The man questioned.

I looked at Claude and then back at the man,"Of course, he has treated me right. What other way would he have treated me if not?"

The man laughed and looked at Claude ,"You should really be treating her kindly. She is the one you know.", he tuned back to me,"There's no need for you to cover for our son, we know how he is. I apologize on his behalf."

"No apologies would be necessary if she'd stop acting like a cornered rabbit.", Claude grunted.

"Well, if you'd stop acting like a fox who has finally caught his prey she wouldn't.", His mother glared.

Did I really just start a fight with Claude and his parents? If he wasn't thinking about killing me before, he was definitely thinking it now.I didn't mean to. I thought I was giving them all the right answers. Maybe, he would be so mad that he'd take me home, either that or kill me. I could only wish it was the first one.

"Did you really have to act that way in front of my parents!?", he screamed has he paced the room.

I cowered pressing my body closer to the wall,"I was trying to be polite."

"Polite! You made me look bad! They probably think I've been abusing you!"

"I didn't mean to. "

He stopped and looked at me," Go get changed. I'll be back later. "

I'd rather have cold Claude than angry Claude. That was the most emotion I've ever seen him show and I didn't like it. I though he was going to kill me has soon as we stepped into his room. I was preparing for my death, but he just yelled at me. It was worse than when my parents yelled at me. I really thought he was going to kill me.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

∞READ∞

★VOTE★

∞COMMENT∞

#TeamClaude

#TeamVictoria/Rabbit

#TeamBonnie

#CV (Claude + Victoria)

#LC (Louis + Cherri)

#CB (Claude + Bonnie)