Chapter 21

★ Chapter 21 ★

"You're really going to do all your work in here?", Lance asked Claude.

"It seems the only person I can trust with her is me."

"You can trust her with me. Nothing's happened while she was with me."

"Except you had sex with her when you were supposed to be protecting her."

I rolled my eyes at them from the bed,"We used a condom, so technically he was still protecting me."

Claude turned in his seat," He couldn't have got you pregnant then."

"It's the thought that counts."

"It's been two months Claude, get over it."

I followed Lance with my eyes. I longed to leave this room. It's been three days since Claude 'banned' me from seeing Rachel and Bryan. Sure, they should've known better,but that doesn't mean he should make me shun them. I understand where he's coming from too though. I've only been a vampire for a little over a week. What he doesn't understand is that if Bryan wasn't there I would have killed.

"Claude, do you really have to be so mean to him?", I turned his chair to me, " It's not his fault."

"Of course, it's Lance you're worrying about, again."

"Claude.", I grabbed his hand," Come to bed with me."

He stood," Sleeping with me isn't going to get you what you want."

"I don't want to sleep with you."

"Course not."

I laughed, " I've only had sex twice, Claude. Both times it hasn't been out of love. I want my next time to be like how my first should have been,out of love."

He smiled," I'd like that."

I intertwined our fingers," I didn't say it'd be you."

"Course not."

When it as just the two of us Claude become someone different. With me he didn't pretend to be professional, he was him. Sometimes he'd still throw a hissy fit over stupid stuff,but I liked it. It showed me that he wasn't always serious, underneath he was just a guy. A guy that so happen to have some serious issues.

"They make it seem so easy watching over everyone. But, with every responsibility I'm given I feel like I'm torn into another direction."

"There are others that help though,right?"

"Yeah, around the world. Of course it wouldn't be just us."

"Then, what's the problem? You have people that can help you."

"There's so many things I have to do, like watch over you."

I looked up at him," Not everything involving me is your job."

"It is and that's why I'm mad. If, I payed more attention to you things like this wouldn't have happen."

"It's not your fault. I'm just new at this. Remember, two months ago I didn't even know you existed?", I shrugged.

He laughed,"I killed you, Rabbit. So, it kinda is."

I chuckled," Shut up! You know what I mean!"

He sighed," If I let you hang out with Rachel and Bryan again will you promise nothing like that will happen."

I smiled," I can't promise whether something will happen or not."

"Just don't let anyone bite you and don't bite them. It means something, you should only do that with someone you love."

I nodded," So, until next time then."

"That'd be preferable."

"I didn't say that you're the one I'll be biting."

"Technically", he mimicked," You're supposed to be mine. If my parents find out about it- just don't let them find out."

They liked me though, is it really that unforgivable.

"So, in all don't let Bryan bite you ever again unless you want him dead. ", He stiffened,"That includes Lance. He's my friend,but there's only a certain amount of betrayal I can over look. The only reason Bryan's still alive is because he saved you."

How dare he threaten them!?

I moved over to my side," Bryan protected me. "

"What!?"

I smirked," I guess we'll see what happens in a couple months."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

∞READ∞

★VOTE★

∞COMMENT∞

#TeamLance

#TeamClaude

#TeamBryan

#TeamVictoria/Rabbit

#BV (Bryan + Victoria)

#LV (Lance + Victoria)

#CV (Claude + Victoria)