Chapter 23

★ Chapter 23 ★

"Wow.", I heard a girl whisper has I walked by her.

Did I look that horrible? I'm more attractive now that I'm a predator,but I'm nothing compared to the other vampires here. Rachel had called me minutes ago demanding that I wake up, but I was still tired from working so late with Claude yesterday.

So, I decided to grab an oversized T-shirt and spandex shorts. It was nothing to,"Wow", about,it was just 'work out' clothes. I was just too tired to put effort into my outfit. Did vampires not workout? Hmm, at least I won't look like a lazy bum anymore. I still hated that Rachel felt the need to wake me up at six o'clock in the morning.

I shook my head, damn you Rachel!

"Bryan! Help me escape Rachel", I drew out has I wrapped my arms around him.

He stiffened and moved out of my reach," Uh, I'll go distract her."

"Fine! No need to be a fucker about it!", I sipped my drink bitterly and sat in a stool.

"Who's fucking?", Lance walked into the kitchen had Bryan left.

I lifted my head from the table and watched Lance visibly stiffen.

"Where have you been!?", I demanded.

"With Pierce."

I put my head back on the table,"I wish I went."

"Nah, it wasn't that interesting. Listen, I need to go. He's here if you want to talk to him."

"What!?", I popped my head off the table,"Where?"

"Remember that room he took you to with the glass windows that have pictures in them?"

"Yes.", I slowly got up brining my cup with me.

Lance and Bryan were both being asses. It didn't help either that Rachel woke me up way before my time and hasn't showed up yet. Stupid bitch! Plus, every guy I passed tried to avoid me. Am I that fucking repulsive!? Those stupid fuckers!

"Victoria, darling!", Cherri smiled has she saw me walk in.

How the fuck is she so fucking cheery this early!?

"Hi.", I half waved and moved to the cushioned seat on the side.

"That's a big cup.", Louis added.

Nah duh, stupid fucker.

I raised my cup in the air," Cheers."

"Victoria!", Pierce walked in with a smile on his face.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with theses fuckers? It's like six-thirty in the morning.

I pushed myself up and offered a sleepy smile before leaning back and closing my eyes,"Where have you guys been? You have no idea what I've been through without you guys."

"We were with Pierce."

What the fuck!?

"So, while I'm here almost committing murder you guys were having fun hanging out with him.", I huffed.

"I wouldn't exactly call it fun."

"Victoria, come here for a second."

I guess since it's Pierce.

I stood up and took a loud slurp of my drink,"What?"

All three of them looked at my appearance and smiled," It's nothing, you can sit down now."

I rolled my eyes and took another sip,"Whatever."

Maybe, I can finally sleep since they were done criticizing me.

"So, what do you think?", I heard Cherri whisper.

"I think a lot more has happened then she told us.", Pierce whispered back.

"What's going on?", I heard Claude ask in a normal volume.

My eyes fluttered open slowly.

I watched has Claude turned to me and sniffed the air. What the hell? His fangs peaked out has he opened and then closed his mouth. I shrugged, at least he wasn't judging my attire. Like all the other assholes, including his relatives.

He smiled has he pulled me up,"Rabbit."

"You seriously drank all that?", He pointed to the empty cup on the floor.

"I'm tired!", I complained has I leaned into him.

"Rachel,the bitch, woke me up at six! We should have her executed or something.", I mumbled.

He looked down at me,"You really want that?"

"Claude she's cranky, don't take her too seriously.", Cherri warned.

I scoffed, " And the worst part is that Bryan and Lance are ignoring me! Everybody's ignoring me!"

"Good.", Claude grunted.

"No, they hate me!"

"They don't hate you,dear. They just know you're with Claude.", Cherri spoke calmly.

I didn't even bother to correct her anymore.

"Or it could be the fact that you smell.", Louis laughed.

I glared at him has Claude held me back from killing his father.

"I was kidding!", he raised his arms.

"He means that Claude's scent is all over you. You usually smell faintly of him, but today it's not easily ignored.",Cherri mediated.

I looked up at Claude," Your father's an idiot."

Pierce smirked," So,Victoria, where'd you get that shirt?"

I looked down, it was Claude's," Opps."

"You sure you didn't bond?", Louis snickered.

Cherri punched him.

"Or did you guys finally do 'The Do'?", Pierce laughed.

"Really!?", I shrieked turning my face into Claude's chest.

"Stop embarrassing her."

"You sure we aren't embarrassing you? After all Lance hit it first!"

Eventually Claude agreed to make a quick get away from his annoying relatives with me. Could they not be subtle? We were going to hide me in our room,but than I told him that Rachel would probably look there first. There was no way I was going to hang out with her after all the embarrassment she put me through. She could suffer in loneliness for all I cared. Oh, wait, she can't because stupid Bryan is with her. At least I could sleep in Claude's office without being disturbed.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

∞READ∞

★VOTE★

∞COMMENT∞

#TeamPierce

#TeamLouis

#TeamLance

#TeamClaude

#TeamBryan

#TeamCherri

#TeamVictoria/Rabbit

#TeamRachel

#BV (Bryan + Victoria)

#LV (Lance + Victoria)

#CV (Claude + Victoria)

#LC (Louis + Cherri)

P.s. - Cherri = Sherri