Chapter 13

★ Chapter 13 ★

"I hate you Victoria! I hate you!"

Bonnie stood a few feet away from me with Sarafina by her side. She didn't look like the Bonnie I knew. The Bonnie I knew would never have cut her hair, we had made a promise to aways keep our hair long when we were kids. Princesses never cut their hair. She despised piercings , yet now there was one in her lip and brow. What happened to her? This girl wasn't Bonnie.

"Bonnie, please!"

Her red eyes focused on me," I will never forgive you! You took my dream! I was supposed to be a vampire not you! I was supposed to be with Claude not you!"

"I didn't mean to! Bonnie you have to believe me!"

She was standing face to face with me now,"I don't care."

"Leave her alone!"

They had Claude pinned to the ground. What did they want? Why were their eyes red? Sarafina had a satisfied smirk on her face has she watched me stare at Claude. Did she do this to Bonnie?

"Sucks doesn't it?",Bonnie asked.

"What?"

"Watching something you love be taken from you."

"Rabbi!", Lance pushed me behind him.

"You think you can protect her? It's you against us! We'll kill you like we killed your parents!"

Sharifia stepped in," No need to get personal. Listen, Lance. Join us and we won't kill you. Just give us the girl and it'll be over."

* * *

"Let me go Bonnie!"

She kicked me,"Victoria.", she leaned down," Or is it Rabbit? If it were up to me you'd be dead. So, be happy. "

* * *

I felt so weak, like I hadn't eaten in weeks. But, above all I was thirsty. No-not thirsty, I don't know how to describe it. Whatever it was I needed it desperately. Once I had it everything would be fine. I would be strong again.

"Hurts doesn't it?", Sarafina asked although it was obvious she didn't care.

She dragged a girl in front of her," You want her?"

I couldn't keep my eyes off of the girl. She had what I needed. She's the answer.

"Here, why don't I help you?", Sarafina smiled has she cut the girls throat.

"Have fun. Oh-wait you can't get to her can you? Good luck."

The girl's blood oozed on the floor. I was transfixed, I couldn't look away. I was desperate, I would take what I could get.

* * *

"So, we're just going to take a little blood. It won't hurt. You won't need it soon anyway.", A man with deep brown eyes said has he grabbed my arm.

"Please.", I cried.

"You'll be dead soon and it'll all be over."

"Just don't kill my friends."

"They already are. We didn't need them. The only one alive is Bonnie's boyfriend."

Boyfriend?

"Now, hold still."

* * *

"It's time for you to die, Victoria. You know what I realized? We were never really best friends. Everyone always referred to you has the 'good one'! But, what about me!? What about Bonnie!? She's crazy! She's bad! How could you be friends with a girl like her, she's obsessed!?"

"Bonnie, I didn't care what they thought of you! You're my best friend! I love you for you! You were right! Okay? You were right!"

"Yeah, I was right and you took it from me!", she slapped me.

Spots formed in my vision and my ears were ringing. Bonnie was still yelling at me,but I couldn't hear her. Sarafina and the man with deep brown eyes were behind her smiling. I wasn't the girl they thought I was. I couldn't help them, I wasn't their answer. I was going to die because of some idea that I'd be able to save them. I wouldn't.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

∞READ∞

★VOTE★

∞COMMENT∞

#TeamLance

#TeamClaude

#TeamVictoria/Rabbit

#TeamBonnie

#TeamSarafina

#LV (Lance + Victoria)

#CV (Claude + Victoria)

#CB (Claude + Bonnie)