The Good One

★Chapter 1 ★
I had always been the good one. Bonnie was more wild and curious, unlike me. Sometimes she would get out of control, but she was my best friend I had to love her unconditionally. I had accepted her weirdness a long time ago.One of the things that made her different from all of the other people that I have met is the fact that she was obsessed with vampires. She wasn't a stereotypical "Goth " kid or anything like that. She was just obsessed with anything that had to do with vampires. She read all the books she could find and watched all the movies that had to do with vampires. Well except for Twilight. She refussed to accept that vampires might sparkle. I guess it didn't fit into her vampire fantasy.
I on the other hand wasn't so sure. I mean seriously, vampires? Could they really be real? For all I know they could be everywhere. I could even be going to school with some of them. Not that I doubted the possibility that they were real, I just wasn't obsessed like Bonnie. I was just couciuosly aware of them. My parents didn't understand how we had lasted so long has beinging friends with us being so different. But, we had. We did everything together. So, when Bonnie found out that they truly did exist she was quick to tell me.
"Victoria they're real!",Bonnie was jumping up and down, holding onto my arm has she did it.
"Who's real?"
"Vampires!",she shouted.
"Shh!", I whisper shouted holding my hand over her mouth.
Good thing we were in a theater.
"What do you mean by, 'they're real' ?"
"Like Dracula real! So, I know it's wired ,but all we had to do was sign up!"
"Sign up?"
"Yeah isn't that so cool!?"
"I guess."
"Good because I've already filled out your papers!"
"You what!?"
"Don't worry. It will be a long time until they call us. They may never call us. "
"I can't believe you Bonnie!"
She was always like this. She never stopped to think of the consequences of her choices. She always rushed into things like it was a once in a lifetime chance. Maybe this was a once in a lifetime chance to her. But, what if this was all just a scam and she willingly gave away our personal information to some serial killer? I didn't want to die! Or, what if it were true and vampires did exist? Oh my God! She just handed in my life! What if they called? I didn't sign up ,but they wouldn't care about that. Just because she was ready to end her life to her biggest fantasy didn't mean I was.

〰〰〰〰〰
I know it's a slow start,but could you please give it a shot? If you at least read up to chapter ten and if you still don't like it, thank you for giving it a try anyway. I'm open to any comments or suggestions you may want to give me, there's always room to improve. - Allonym

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
∞READ∞
★VOTE★
∞COMMENT∞
All rights reserved
Copyright © 2013 Allonym
Copyright @Allonym