Chapter 14

★ Chapter 14 ★
"I can't believe you did it like that!"
"I was mad."
"Mad! You guys had one fight ,one, and you just decided it'd be the perfect time to do it!"
"Bryan pissed me off."
"Bryan? Okay,but you still shouldn't have done it."
"I didn't mean to, he had his hands all over her!"
"Lance?", I whispered.
"Of course she asks for you."
"Shut up!"
I tried to open my eyes,but they were too heavy.
"Rabbi, open your eyes.", I felt pressure on my hand.
"He didn't kill me?"
"Of course, I didn't kill you, idiot!"
"Technically you did."
"Try to open your eyes Rabbi. I promise he won't be mad."
"He'll hurt you.", I whispered.
"Is that all you care about, it's been a month, and Lance is all you're thinking of?"
I blinked, my vision blurry," A month? Claude killed me though."
"Really?"
I blinked a few more times to see sparkling hazel eyes.
I smiled,"Claude."
He looked shocked,"Yeah?"
"Where's Lance?"
"Really!"
"Right here.", Lance squeezed my hand.
"Did he kill Bryan?"
"No, but I should have!"
I glared," Not everyone you don't like should die."
He shrugged," It'd be nice though."
The door to the right of us burst open revealing Pierce, Claude's parents, and Bryan.
"Victoria, You're awake!", Pierce smiled.
"I thought you would never wake up!", Cherri cried.
Louis put a hand on his wife's shoulder," She's just being dramatic. I'm glad you're awake."
Bryan came closer, pushing Claude aside,"Guess what?"
I raised a brow,confused,"What?"
He moved his face closer," You're officially one of us.", He smirked and turned his head to Claude ," Now, I can give you something to sink your fangs into,too."
"That's it! Get out now!",Claude yelled.
Bryan smirked,"Okay, just wanted to see Mary 2.0. She's definitely upgraded. "
"Get out! Her name's not Mary!"
"Sure, it's not."
Once he left everyone turned back to me for answers.
"Why does he call you Mary?", Cherri asked.
"Did it have to be Bryan? Claude doesn't need more reason to hate him.", Louis laughed.
Claude looked at me with one of his murderess glares," Yes, 'Mary' tell us."
"Don't be a jerk, she just woke up.", Lance complained.
"That's my problem because?"
"You did this to her."
"We met at the party.", I said hesitantly.
The party was bound to be a sore subject.
"Oh, right the party. Is there anything else you did at that party that I should know about?"
"Well, this guy asked me to show him my boobs,so I did."
"What!?", Claude stormed to the door with Lance trying to pull him back.
"I was kidding, I barely remember that night. You and Lance are the only ones that have seen them."
"Lance and Claude?",Louis laughed,"Did you guys have a threesome? She's one of the good ones Claude! You must have impeccable stamina to be able to handle two vampires at once when you were a human."
"That she does, it should have killed her.", Lance commented.
"Shut up Lance!"
"I'd say.", Louis laughed,"I wish I had met a human that could withstand that, it would have been interesting.",he seemed deep in thought.
Cherri punched him.
Pierce stayed quiet the whole time and when I looked up at him he was smirking. He must have caught on to what really happened.
"I'm just saying.", he raised his arms in the air.
"Sex before marriage, how charming. I wasn't one to hold out either.",Pierce smirked more seeing the scowl on Claude's face.
"Let's just move on.", I added quickly, starting to get embarrassed,"What happened? All I remember is Claude being an idiot and talking to Bryan."
"I'm not stupid you are! You just didn't understand what I was trying to say."
"Yeah, because 'you're a slut' can be worded in so many ways!"
"You called her a slut!?",Cherri and Lance screamed.
"I did not!", he defended,"After our fight I caught her flirting with Bryan. "
"I wasn't flirting. He was just trying to cheer me up."
"Yeah! By being all over you!"
"He was not!"
"Their second fight! This is so cute!", Cherri whispered to her husband.
"I heard that!"
"Of course,you did, you're a vampire."
I'm a vampire?
"No. No. I'm not a vampire. Claude and I just had a fight and I passed out. Right,Claude?"
"Passed out for a month? You're an idiot."
"So, you killed me!", I sat up quickly.
"How else was I going to turn you? It was a really good way to relieve my stress."
That was it I jumped on him," You idiot! We had one fight and this is how you handled it!", I kept punching him.
"It worked didn't it!", he shouted from beneath his raised arms that were protecting his head.
"No! It did not!", I kept hitting him, each blow relieving a small amount of anger.
"Rabbi, give him a break. We all know he's stupid, he does too."
I pushed him,"Get off me!"
I continued to beat Claude up until all of my anger was gone. Louis said it was around two and a half hours later, but I just shrugged and said I had a lot of anger. Is that really the only way Claude thought he could resolve the fight? What's he going to do now that I'm already a vampire, stake me? Just thinking about it makes me want to hit him again.
"Rabbit! Look what you did to my boy's face!",Cherri shrieked.
"Good job. I wish I could do that myself sometimes.", Louis said, which earned him a glare from his wife.
"I couldn't be prouder!",Pierce laughed, patting my back.
Lance put his arm around me," Did you really have to take it that far? Look at him."
I was and you know what I didn't feel guilty at all. I couldn't have done that when I was a human, so that's a plus. Now, I was an equal and he couldn't take advantage of me. I could finally stand up for myself and not be afraid he'd kill me.
"He'll be fine. A couple bruises never hurt anybody. Besides won't he heal in a couple of hours?"
"More like a couple of days, your a vampire now remember?"
"So, it's the same has a human fighting a human?"
"Basically."
"But, you healed fast after your fight."
"You were knocked out for a month."
"I am so proud of you!",Pierce hugged me.
"Grandfather, do you really have to show her that much affection about this in front of me?", Claude complained in the bed I woke up in.
He turned to his grandson," I think you deserved it, you were being a dick."
"Pierce!"
"I think we should leave the young couple to fight alone. ", Louis pushed everyone to the door.
"You have my blessing to beat him up again!",Louis yelled over his shoulder.
"Dad!"
"Mine,too!",Pierce added.
"Pierce!"
"Just go easy on him.",Lance tried to sympathize.
"Just don't hurt his face.", Cherri bargained.
They clossed the door,"Nobody's on my side."
"Maybe because you were being irrational and implosive.", I climbed up onto the bed.
"He was all over you!"
"So, you decided to kill me?", I stood up and changed my clothes, not caring if he saw anymore.
I mean him and Lance did see me naked,so.
"I see you decorated the walls some more."
"I was angry.", he defended.
"I told you not to.", I climbed back onto the bed.
"Next time I'll punch Bryan or Lance."
"Not Lance."
"Fine. Are you really mad about being a vampire? I know you never wanted to be one."
"I was, but beating you up is enough for now. I accepted my fate along time ago, this is my life.", I sighed has I got on my side of the bed,"Now, shut up and go to sleep!", I mocked.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
∞READ∞
★VOTE★
∞COMMENT∞
〰〰〰〰〰
"My Point of View" has Claude's take on what just happened.
〰〰〰〰〰
#TeamPierce
#TeamLouis
#TeamLance
#TeamClaude
#TeamBryan
#TeamCherri
#TeamVictoria/Rabbit
#BV (Bryan + Victoria)
#LV (Lance + Victoria)
#CV (Claude + Victoria)
#LC (Louis + Cherri)
P.s. - Cherri = Sherri