Chapter 26

★ Chapter 26 ★

I was nervous about how people would react when they saw Claude and I's little accident. People were already cautious around me for being Claude's, but now I really was his. What would Bryan and Lance think? Would they be disappointed? I hope Rachel didn't hate me.

It's not like I meant for it to happen. Has cliche has it sounded it really did 'just happen'. Claude said that we couldn't have stopped even if we wanted to. Which I believed because in that moment there was only one thing on my mind. I didn't regret it though.

Claude wasn't my first choice when it came to something like bonding. If anything I wish it was planned. To me it felt like a shotgun wedding, only I wasn't pregnant. If my parents knew they'd probably be ashamed of me for being so 'blind'. But, I couldn't help it, I was a vampire now.

I couldn't control everything about me,hell ,I barely knew anything about me now. There were so many things I still had to learn. In a way Rachel was right, I am a baby in this world. I just wish it was more thought out and not something that happened in the heat of the moment.Bonding was supposed to be something special not an accident.

Now, that I am bonded I felt different. It was like when I first woke up has a vampire. Everything just didn't feel the same has they used to. Now, I didn't want to be away from Claude. I even threw a fit when he had to leave me to attend to business.

I didn't want him anywhere near Mason. No matter how much Claude denied my suspicions, I still didn't trust him. What if he tried to kill Claude while they were alone? I needed to be there just in case anything happened,but Claude told me I had to stay in our room. Apparently, I wasn't the only who felt the change.

He wouldn't even let me call Rachel or Cherri. I really wanted to talk to them, they knew what I was going through right now. Cherri specifically literally knew what I was going through. She could explain everything to me. Like, why I wanted to run to Claude's side right now and why I was feeling do panicky?

I've been staring at the phone in my hands indecisively for the last five minutes. I know Claude told me not to call them, but I really needed someone to talk . I've been alone in our room for the last five hours going through Claude's things and I ran out of things to snoop in. I bet Claude never thought I would fine his past journals under the floorboard by his desk. Which only gave me more questions,but I'd find these ones out on my own. Who knows how many secrets were inside those journals?

I bit my lip, but who would I call? Pierce?

"Can you come to my room?"

"I don't know if I can get away right now,but I'll try.", he voiced.

I sighed," Thank you."

"I'll be there in a few minutes."

True to his word a knock sounded at my door three minutes later.

"He bit you.", were the first words he spoke.

I nodded silently has I opened the door wider.

"So", he jumped onto the coach," You want to know why you can't stop thinking about him?"

I nodded.

He laughed," What, did being bonded make you a mute?"

"No! I'm just confused! First, he kills me so I have no other choice,but to be a vampire. Then, we bond and we didn't even mean for it to happen! I never know anything! I have know idea what I really am, I don't understand anything, and I'm confused as fuck! All I know is what people have told me and they haven't told me much!"

"If the fangs aren't a dead give away I'm going to have to presume bonding made you even more stupid."

I glared," It's not funny! We bonded last night!"