Chapter 5

★Chapter 5★

"Hey!", someone whispered from behind me.

"Victoria.", they taunted.

"Victoria!", a loud voice boomed.

Claude stood beside me with his jaw clenched. I didn't know why he was upset with me,but it looked like he was two seconds away from killing me. I was still groggy from the tests they had performed and I couldn't understand why he would be mad at me. Those people earlier made me this way and to top it off I was hearing voices.

"You haven't been listening to a word I've been saying. "

"I'm sorry. What did you say?"

"Never mind. Did you have any questions about the tests?"

"Yeah, Why were they necessary?"

He sighed like I was some sort of idiot,"Although, we had access to your medical files we had to make sure you were really you. "

"That I was really me?"

Who else could I be? It's not like my medical files didn't have pictures or descriptions of me. How would anyone even be able to impersonate me? No one besides Bonnie knew I was here.

"To make sure you're the one we want. "

"Why?"

He must really think I'm stupid.

"Why would we need you if you're not the one we want?"

I was horrified," So, you would've killed me!"

He nodded.

"Bonnie so owes me.", I sighed has I sunk back into my chair.

"No, we owe Bonnie. "

For the time being I would be staying in Claude's room. He said that it was to make sure nothing would happen to me, but I wasn't so sure. Didn't he say that I would be 'safe' here? If that were true than there would be no need to share a room with him.Did the other vampires not want me here? Would they try to kill me?

If, Bonnie were here she'd be so excited. Before, I thought it was so annoying when she fangirl-ed, but now I couldn't care less. I wanted her here with me. She would be reassuring me that nothing would go wrong, that everything was going to be okay. This is the first time we've ever been apart.

We've been best friends for what seems like forever. She wanted to be best friends literally forever, but we wouldn't get that chance.

Why didn't they want her? Bonnie would be the perfect vampire. She's always dreamt about becoming one and now I was stealing that dream. She's probably going to hate me when she finds out that she will never become a vampire. Who cares if she had 'bad blood'? What did that even mean, 'bad blood'? How could anybody have 'bad blood', blood was blood?

"Aw, don't cry.", a girl with light brown hair said has she walked in the room," this is the best thing that's ever going to happen to you."

I looked up at her," It's not. I don't even want to be here. I'm not meant to be here."

She scrunched up her face," I think you're just being ungrateful. Besides your blood says otherwise, you are meant to be here."

"No, my blood definitely does not say that. I shouldn't be here. I should be at my friend's house having a sleepover,being normal."

"Normal", she scoffed,"this is our normal and it's yours now too. "

"That's enough Sarafina. There's no need to give her any ideas. ", Claude scolded has he too came into the room.

Sarafina quickly exited with her head bowed.

Claude handed me a bundle of clothes and pointed at a door behind me, "Go change."

I was nervous has I changed into the clothes Claude handed me. If I was to stay in his room that meant I would also be sharing his bed. Under normal circumstances it wouldn't have been such a big deal. But, Claude wasn't just a boy he was also a vampire. What if he got hungry in the middle of the night and decided that I would be his snack?

"Are you done?"

"Yeah."

"I know this maybe new to you, but I'm not giving up my bed. I promise I won't bite you."

I nodded, stepping closer to the bed.

Was I really about to go to sleep next to a vampire? He said he wouldn't bite me, but could he keep that promise? He was a vampire, it wasn't the same has a normal boy trying to hold back his hormonal urges. Claude could kill me without even meaning to. Was it really safe?

"Just go to sleep.", He ordered.

I tried to resist, but I found myself feeling drowsy and unable to control my eyelids.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

∞READ∞

★VOTE★

∞COMMENT∞

#TeamClaude

#TeamVictoria/Rabbit

#TeamBonnie

#TeamSarafina

#CV (Claude + Victoria)

#CB (Claude +Bonnie)