Chapter 18

★ Chapter 18 ★

Rachel was the best vampire best friend I could ever ask for. She never forced me into 'shopping', she taught me the difference between bad blood and good, and she also hated Sarafina. It's like she's my vampire match made in heaven. Ever since we met we've been hanging out all the time. I never really spent time with Claude or Lance anymore. Now, I just hung out with Rachel and Bryan.

I still don't get why Lance and Claude hate Bryan. He's not mean and he's never rude. He was actually nice and he was always making us laugh. We were even hanging out whether Rachel was there or not. He was slowly becoming one of my vampire best friends.

"So, ice rink?", Bryan asked from his side of the table.

"Yeah.", I placed my cup down and looked around the cafe.

"You think Rachel will want to come?"

He laughed," Of course! Is she found out we went without her ,again, she'll find a way to embarrass us."

"Like, hanging my bras outside the windows back home.", I deadpanned.

He shrugged," They made for good decoration."

"Hey!", I punched him,"You helped her,didn't you!?"

"If it makes you feel any better, I don't think any official vampires came to the..'safe house'."

He knew how I didn't like it being called a castle or 'House of Royals'. It was all just too underworld like for me. All that was missing was an ongoing war- oh, wait there is one. I still haven't met a real werewolf yet. Why couldn't anything be normal in the vampire world?

"Still! People saw my bras!"

"Only the ones that live there, I don't think anyone was visiting."

"That doesn't make it any less embarrassing! All the people we live with know what my bras look like. Do you know how many times Lance has tried to guess which one I was wearing!?"

He banged his fist on the table while he laughed," He actually does that!?"

I crossed my arms,"Shut up."

"Come on, don't be mad. ", He smirked," I could always get you a bright lacy bra if that would please you."

I punched him.

"What!? No one will know what that one looks like except me!"

I tried to hide my smile," That's not funny, I'm mad at you."

We went on like this for the two hours it took to get back home. I wasn't really mad at him and he knew that. But, he kept cracking jokes about how he would make it up to me anyway. So far he's come up with buying me a matching set that I would have to model for him, burning all of my bras so I wouldn't have to worry about everyone knowing about them, and wearing my bras himself so we could be twins. The last one did sound appealing.

"Whatever! I could so pull off your bras better than you!"

I laughed," No way! You wouldn't even fit!"

"Does this", he pulled his collar down and squeezed his chest together," cleavage I have look like I couldn't fit?"

"I mean it's pretty nice.", I put my finger on my chin," but..."

"2.0! How dare you!? My eyes are up here!", he pointed to his face," You are such a pervert! I feel so violated! I'm telling Rachel about you and she'll beat you up!"

"Tell me what?"

"Do you always have to sneak up on us like that!?", I put my hand to my chest," If I wasn't already dead, you would've killed me!"

"Ha. Ha. Besides I wasn't sneaking up, you guys were just too busy to notice."

"Yeah, too busy eye raping me!", Bryan hid behind Rachel," Rach, make the perverted girl go away."

She laughed and put a serious face on," Is it true? You've been lookin' at my boy?"

I laughed," He was asking for it.," I played along," Just look at what he's wearing, I couldn't help myself."

"What! just because I'm wearing a muscle shirt does not mean I want you staring at me!", Bryan huffed.

Rachel couldn't hold back her laughter.

I leaned back like I was checking him out,"I could be doing more than just staring, if you'll come back to my room."

"Who exactly is coming back to our room?", Claude grunted from beside me.

Brayn and my smile dropped has we both turned to Claude. Rachel on the other hand was laughing harder.

"Umm, what?", I looked beside him at Lance for help.

"He asked who you're taking to your guys' room!", Rachel laughed.

I glared at her," I'm taking", I looked around me," Lance! Yeah, Lance! I'm taking him. I need help with an outfit? He knows what looks good on me?"

"More like off.", Rachel snickered.

"That I do.", he winked.

"You're taking Lance to help you find an outfit?"

"Yeah?"

"Where are you going?"

"Where am I going?"

"The ice rink!", Rachel whisper shouted.

"Yeah, I'm going to the ice rink."

He stepped closer," You sure?"

"I..I-"

He was way too close for me to think. I couldn't look away from him. I couldn't do anything, I was frozen. I don't even remember what he asked me.

"What?", I breathed out.

"You're going to the ice rink?"

"Uh.."

"Yes!", Rachel whispered.

"Yes. That's where I'm going."

"And you're asking for Lance's fashion advice?"

"Lance? I meant Rachel. Rachel not Lance. "

"Hey! I take great offense to that Claude! I could give her a lot of fashion tips.", He huffed.

Claude raised an eyebrow,"You could?"

"Yeah, Lance, what fashion tips could you possibly offer?", Rachel teased.

"Well", Lance pulled me into his chest,"First, forget clothes natural nude colors look good on anyone."

"We're not nudist Lance!", Rachel laughed.

"I would never allow that.", Claude glared.

"Second, don't worry about other people's opinions about your higher expertise on fashion, they haven't learned that nude is always better. "

He coughed," Third, forget the ice rink stay with me, I'll get nude too."

I blushed has Rachel and Bryan laughed.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

∞READ∞

★VOTE★

∞COMMENT∞

#TeamPierce

#TeamLouis

#TeamLance

#TeamClaude

#TeamBryan

#TeamCherri

#TeamVictoria/Rabbit

#TeamRachel

#BV (Bryan + Victoria)

#LV (Lance + Victoria)

#CV (Claude + Victoria)