Chapter 4

★Chapter 4★

The drive to my new vampire life was eerily quiet. Claude hadn't said one word to me since we had got in the car and I was too frightened to say anything to him. How long would it take for Bonnie to realize she wouldn't be getting a call? What would she do? Would she hate me for living the life she wanted? She was the one who signed the papers after all.

I didn't pay attention to the world passing by outside of Claude's car. Instead I picked at the nail polish on my nails off. I would usually do this in class when I was bored, but now I was just too nervous to do anything else.

"Could you stop that? It's very annoying. "

I jumped,"Oh, sorry."

I turned my attention to the blurry images the window provided me of the outside world, the world that I would soon be leaving. A steady drizzle of rain began to drip down the windows of Claude's car. The little droplets dropped slowly down the glass, reminding me of tears. Would tears be shed for me when they discovered that I was missing? Would they give up on finding me and assume I was dead? Would a funeral be held?

"We will be driving for a long time. You can sleep if you'd like, I won't disturb you. "

I didn't want to fall asleep with a vampire right next to me. I don't know what he would do to me if I did. But, somehow I found myself feeling drowsy. It wouldn't hurt to sleep just for a little while. He wouldn't hurt me, he needed me.

I couldn't say that I wasn't surprised by the sight in front of me. Everything seemed bigger on the inside than it was on the outside. There were beautiful people walking around with smiles on their faces. Vampires weren't like anything I expected and I wasn't scared. Claude had told me earlier that he had warned them that I was coming, no one would hurt me. Even if he didn't tell them that, I felt like they wouldn't have hurt me anyway.

"This way.", Claude pointed with an open hand to the left of us.

I simply nodded and followed closely behind him. Just because I didn't feel threatened didn't mean I wasn't going to be cautious. Claude was the only person I knew here. Though everything he did screamed," I don't want to be here", I wasn't going to leave his side anytime soon.

"You don't have to look so scared, they know what will happen if they harm you. "

I nodded.

He took my elbow and lead me into a room that was filled with books. I couldn't control the gasp that came out of my mouth at the sight before me. The walls were filled top to bottom with books and knowing that they were vampires they were probably all authentic copies from all over the world.

"So, how did you find out about us? Did you always want to become a vampire ?"

"No,actually, I didn't. "

"Explain."

I paused," Bonnie found out about it. She's the one who wants to be a vampire, not me. She should be the one here, you should've taken her instead. She wanted this. "

"If that is the case I can not help you. Whether it is what you want or not,it does not matter. Your name was on the paper and it is your blood we want. "

"My blood?"

"Bonnie's blood is no good."

He acted so nonchalant about it. What did they want with my blood?

"But..?"

"Now, that we have that over with we can get you properly aquatinted with your new life. There are a lot of changes that you will have to get used to."

The room I was now in reminded me of my school's nurse's office. The walls were a pale blue, equipment was laid out, and I felt unsettled. Whenever, I did go to the nurse's office I always felt strange like something was wrong and I was having the same feeling now. Claude left me a few minutes ago, although it felt like hours, telling me that he'd right back and not to move. I wanted to move, this could be my only chance to get back to Bonnie. No matter how much I wanted to though I couldn't make myself do it. They were vampires I didn't know what they could do,Bonnie did.

So, instead of escaping I was stuck in a surprisingly comfortable chair staring at the scary shinny tools just a few feet away from me. Claude said that it was my blood that they wanted. If I was in here, the place that reminded me of a nurse's office, than what were they going to do to me to get it? Would they kill me? Claude said nobody would hurt me, did that only apply until they took my blood from me?

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

∞READ∞

★VOTE★

∞COMMENT∞

#TeamClaude

#TeamVictoria/Rabbit

#TeamBonnie

#CV (Claude + Victoria)

#CB (Claude + Bonnie)