Chapter 11

★ Chapter 11 ★

The sound of a door being slammed open woke me up with a start. I opened my eyes into slits and looked around me. I couldn't see anyone over the body that was sprawled on top of me. There was no way I'd be able to get up without waking the person. Who the hell opens doors that loudly at whatever time it is?

"I was sleeping asshole.", I complained has I closed my eyes and snuggled back into place.

"Asshole!"

Wait, I know that voice?

"Shhh.. Some of us partied too hard last night. Could you come back later?", I asked not even opening my eyes.

"Come back!?", the man screamed again.

"Fucking shut up! I'm trying to sleep!",whoever it was on top of me yelled before bringing me closer to them.

Wait..Lance?

"Lance get the hell up right now!"

"Cloud, can you just come back later? I'm too tired."

"Cloud! Lance I am not coming back later! Both of you get up now!"

Fuck, it was Lance.

"Fine.", Lance mumbled has he raised himself off me.

"Rabbi", Lance turned his head,"What are doing here?"

"Exactly, what I want to know!", Claude shouted.

"Surprise?", I exhaled nervously.

"Yeah, I'd say.", Lance said back while he sat up fully off me.

"What the hell happened last night !?"

"Could you stop yelling, some of us have a slight hangover?"

"No! I will not! I can't believe you two!"

Lance looked down at me," Should be more than slight."

I shrugged," It's not that bad."

"Hello!"

"Hi.", we both mumbled.

"I said protect her not fuck her Lance! She was a fucking virgin!"

Lance and I both froze and looked down at ourselves.

"Oops?", I said has Lance and I stared at each other.

"That's all you have to say!", Claude yelled now standing in front of the bed.

"She definitely didn't act like a virgin. Look at my back.", Lance turned.

Lance's back had scratch marks all over and has I looked at the rest of his upper half I could see bite marks has well. I couldn't have down that, they were all over him.

I sat up," Would I'm sorry make you feel better? Or how about I was too drunk and didn't know what I was doing,sorry?"

They didn't answer.

"Come on, Claude , it's not like we went behind your back on purpose. We were both drunk, we didn't know what we were doing. "

"Oh, you knew what you were doing.", Lance finally answered back.

I sighed and looked at the obnoxiously obvious evidence of last night I had left on his body.

"Well, I...", I stopped when I noticed they still were't paying attention to me.

"What?", I looked down at where they were looking.

"Oh."

My body was in the same state has Lance's. Only the bite marks were deeper and more prominent because of his fangs. I quickly covered my chest with my arms. I just let them stare at my boobs! This is so embarrassing! But, I had to pretend it wasn't a big deal or it would be awkward.

I sighed," Was there a reason you came in here like a bat out of hell?"

Lance grabbed the covers and wrapped them around me.

He straightened,"Yes. You guys were highly irresponsible.", He glared at Lance ,"Especially, with things that aren't meant for you."

I tried to ignore the last comment and put my hand on Lance's shoulder, " Thanks."

He nodded still looking scared of what Claude might do to him.

"Thanks!?"

I sighed," Can you hand me my undergarments?", I reached my hand out expectedly like he had done before.

"Here.", he frowned.

The rest of the day was almost has awkward has finding out I lost virginity to a vampire. Claude threw a tantrum all day while Lance and I tried to stay out of his way.It felt like he was planning our murders. One look from him would send you running to your mum in a second. I've never been this scared of him.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

∞READ∞

★VOTE★

∞COMMENT∞

#TeamLance

#TeamClaude

#TeamVictoria/Rabbit

#LV (Lance + Victoria)

#CV (Claude + Victoria)