Chapter 7

★ Chapter 7 ★
"When am I going to be turned?"
"When I decide."
When he decides! I have the right to know when I'm going to become one of them. Wouldn't he want to know when someone was going to kill him? Sure, I accepted that it was my future to become one, but I wanted to know how long I had left has a human. It's not like I could do anything that would be considered human here, I just wanted time to adjust.
I hadn't fully accepted it,but I know it's going to happen anyway. There was no point in fighting it now. There were thousands of them and only one of me. I would be dead before I even finished the thought. It wouldn't be completely horrible,right?
"Claude, is this her?", a man asked completely ignoring me.
Claude sighed," Of course she is. Would I be walking around with a human otherwise?"
Human! I'm a damn human! How dare he act like that!
"What's wrong human, don't like what we're saying?",he teased.
"There's a lot of things I don't like."
"Oh,really?",he teased once again leaning down has if I were a child.
I stepped forward,"Yes, really."
Claude grabbed my arm and dragged me back to his side,"Enough. "
The man laughed," Why, she's not a little rabbit at all."
Damn right!
The girl that was in Claude's room, Sarafina, was standing across the hall with a group of girls. She kept switching her gaze from the man and Claude and then back again. I didn't know why she had that look on her face,but I really did not want to know. Sarafina looked like the type of girl who was always making plans, plans that most likely would turn out bad. It scared me, the way she was looking at them, she was evil. I didn't have proof,but I know she is.
"Victoria, my dear , how are things ?", Claude's mum asked distracting me.
I smiled," They're good. Claude's really nice to me."
She laughed," How about I give you a break from his 'niceness'?", his mum asked has she stared at him.
I looked at Claude ," I guess that'd be alright."
"Good!Now come along, I want to go shopping!"
"Shopping?", I deadpanned.
The man chuckled,"Have fun little rabbit. "
What Claude's mum , Cherri , forgot to tell me was that she didn't want to go shopping for her,but for me. I wasn't even given the chance to say yes or no in the matter. She just kept throwing clothes at the unfortunate man that was most likely forced to come with us. I lost count on how many stores or how many times I changed from in and out of clothes. I didn't mind that has much,but when we got to the undergarments part I was more than embarrassed. And out of all that I still wasn't given a choice.
"Here ,this will do, go try it on. ", Cherri handed me a dark red set and pushed me towards the changing rooms.
I had to give her props though. Everything she's told me to try on thus far looked amazing on me,but this topped it off. I never really payed attention to things like this. When I went shopping at Victoria Secret's I didn't look at the 'sexy' displays, which I had on now. I didn't even know a pair of underwear and a bra could give you such confidence.
"See, I told you nothing like a good pair to top it off.", She commented has she looked at the mirror in front of me.
And now it was gone.
"Are you sure though?"
"Of course! Now, that we know your correct size let's get more!"
Who would have known that in one day you could get a full wardrobe? I felt like I could just knock out right now has Cherri was talking to me. She never once got tired,she just kept going. But, finally we were at my favorite part of shopping , the food court. Food made everything better.
"How did shopping with my mother go?"
"It was fine.", I mumbled.
I grabbed a set of already washed pajamas and walked into the bathroom. Claude's mum was a miracle worker. Not only did she find a way to shop all day, but also get them all washed and dried. I don't know how she did it, but right now I was too tired to care. Shopping was all an insomniac needed to sleep. I seriously feel like I just ran five miles.
"Tired human?", the man from earlier in the hall asked.
"What's he doing here?", I yawned has I tucked myself under the covers.
He sat on the bed," He- is here watch you while Claude attends to some important business."
I looked over his shoulder at Claude ,"You're going to leave me here", I pointed at the man,"with him?"
"I know how horrible.",the man laughed.
"Will you two just behave yourselves while I'm gone ?"
"I always behave.", we both huffed.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
∞READ∞
★VOTE★
∞COMMENT∞
〰〰〰〰〰
Claude's POV in My Point of View
〰〰〰〰〰
#TeamClaude
#TeamCherri
#TeamVictoria/Rabbit
#TeamSarafina
#CV (Claude + Victoria)
P.s. - Cherri = Sherri