Chapter 22

★ Chapter 22 ★

"I'm so sorry!", Rachel cried into my shoulder.

I smiled," It's not a big deal, Claude was just being a baby about it."

"It is a big deal,you could have killed the entire rink!", She messed with my hair,"Besides you are the baby."

"Whatever, you old hag!",I feigned anger.

"So, no more ice rinks?", Bryan asked with a smile on his face.

"No, no more ice rinks."

"So, how did you get Claude to release you from lock down?"

I shrugged," I just convinced him that it wasn't your fault."

Rachel scrunched her brows," But, it is."

"But, I'm also a new vampire. So, of course I'm not going to have much control."

Bryan shock his head,"No, I don't believe that he was convinced that easy. You were locked up for three days!"

"I might have also said I wouldn't let any biting happen."

Rachel giggled," So, the truth comes out! It wasn't even about you killing, he was just jealous!"

"Jealous that I was going to kill an innocent boy?"

"You are so clueless , Youngblood.", she mocked," Only vampires that are together are supposed to bite each other. It's like a bond, similar to marriage or boyfriend/girlfriend status,I guess.",she shrugged.

"So, you basically cheated on Claude two times in both ways."

I scrunched my face up," We're not together and I am not his responsibility! You all need to stop saying that! Besides I never bit Lance or Bryan."

"Technically, you are.", Bryan grunted,"That's why he was so upset."

"No, it's only because he hates you."

He laughed," Well that too."

Although I told Rachel that everything was forgiven she still kept checking on me every thirty minutes. Claude must have scared her badly for her to act like this. I know she felt guilty,but she's been acting different. On the day that it happened when Claude yelled at her she looked like she was scared for her life. Was Claude really that powerful?

I haven't seen Lance since yesterday. I don't understand why he hasn't shown up. Surely, they'd be over it by now? Claude was just angry and Lance was the closest to him. They were friends, there was no reason for them to keep fighting.

"I'm sorry guys,but I don't think I can hangout today."

"What!? You just got out!", Rachel complained.

"You make it sound like she was in prison. "

"She was!"

"I need to find Lance."

"Lance? Why would you need to find him?"

"Bry, they had a fight yesterday because of me.", I sighed.

"Fine! But, we're breaking you out tomorrow!", Rachel commanded.

I didn't realize how hard it would be to actually find him. I forgot how huge this place was. I had been here for a around two months and I still don't know my way around here. The vampires I asked weren't any help either, they just kept giving me strange looks. Maybe, they've haven't seen a new vampire in a long time.

"Claude?", I asked has I walked up to his side of the desk.

He turned his chair,"Rabbit, what are you doing here? I thought you were with Rachel."