Chaptet 16

★ Chapter 16 ★

Pierce grabbed my hand, his eyes wide,"Run!"

"I-Pierce I can't!", I cried.

He grabbed my shoulders,"You have to! Don't let them find you!"

I wanted to go back to him,but he told me to hide. I had to hide so they wouldn't find me,so they wouldn't kill me. They killed them, all of them. They shouldn't have been able to get here. We were supposed to be safe here.

Lance and Bryan are missing and I don't know where Claude went. He was supposed to stay with me,he said he would. Now, I'm on my own. I wish Pierce would have come with me, I'm not strong like him. I'm going to die,just like them.

"Oh,Victoria?",someone sang.

I held my breath.

"Victoria?",they sang again.

"Bonnie?", I whispered.

"Aha!"

Bonnie's red eyes filled my vision," I found you Victoria!"

"Bonnie?",she pulled me by my throat out of my hiding place.

"You thought we wouldn't find you? Victoria,we'll always be able to find you. I was your best friend remember?"

I gasped.

"Rabbi! It's fine you're okay!"

I looked around me, Claude and Liam were still sitting beside me.

"Claude?! Red eyes! Red eyes!"

"I'm right here,Victoria."

I grabbed his arm,"They're gonna kill us!"

"You're letting the movies get to your head!",Lance laughed.

"Red eyes! Claude,they had red eyes!"

He put his hand on my cheek,"It was a dream Victoria,you fell asleep."

I shook my head,"Where's Pierce!? I need to find him!"

"Relax, Rabbi it was just a dream."

I didn't look away from Claude," Where is he?"

"In his study? I don't know if he left already."

"I have to go find him!"

I ran out of the room,ignoring their calls. I had to find Pierce, I needed to know he was safe. It didn't feel like a dream,it felt real. It was like the dream I had when Claude killed me. Pierce would know what it meant.

"Pierce!?"

"I'm in here Victoria!"

I walked in," Red eyes! They have red eyes!"

He got up abruptly,"Are they here!?"

I shook my head," I had a dream. The Bad Ones have red eyes don't they?"

"Yes. Where did you see them?", he wiped my tears away has I sat down.

"I had a dream."

"A dream?"

"Bonnie's one of them Pierce! She's one of them!", I cried.

"Shhhh, now calm down and tell me about your dream."

I let out a shaky breath,"You told me to run and hide.You said to not let them find me."

"Who?"

"The Bad Ones, the ones with bad blood. The ones you told me about."

He nodded.

"They were here. They killed them! Bonnie's one of them! How could she do that!?"

"Here? There's no way they would have been able to, we're safe here."

"No we're not!"

He tucked my hair out of my face," Listen,Victoria, we're safe here,you don't need to be afraid."

"No! It was like the dream when Claude killed me! They're coming to kill us! They want my blood!"

"Dream? You had a dream when he-you really are the..."

"Piece", I cried," They think I'm her,but I'm not! I can't save them!"

"Let's take you back to Claude.",he helped me out of the chair.

Why wouldn't he believe me? It couldn't be a dream, it was too real. Their eyes were so-they were monsters. How could Bonnie do that to herself? How could she be so evil?

When we walked into the room Lance and Claude were still sitting on the couch watching movies. Lance was laughing and making fun of Claude. It was like nothing happened.

"Claude,take Victoria to bed. She's rather shaken up right now."

The boys turned to us.

"What happened?", Claude asked has he took me from his grandfather.

"Is she hurt?", Lance came up to us,checking my body.

"We'll talk about it in the morning before I leave."

"I'll take her now."

This was the second time I've met 'Nice Claude' and our first meeting didn't end too well. I didn't know whether to be happy or cautious,but has Claude was taking the clothes of my frozen body I decided on confused. This wasn't Claude. Claude would be telling me to shut up and stop crying over a stupid dream. Claude would not be tucking me into bed and he sure has hell wouldn't be holding me.

"Red eyes. Bonnie had red eyes. Claude, they're going to kill us.", I whispered into his neck.

He squeezed me tighter,"They won't.", He kissed the top of my head," I won't let them kill you. Okay?"

I nodded my head.

"Good. Now, shut up and sleep."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

∞READ∞

★VOTE★

∞COMMENT∞

#TeamPierce

#TeamLance

#TeamClaude

#TeamVictoria/Rabbit

#TeamBonnie

#CV (Claude + Victoria)

#CB (Claude + Bonnie)

#LV (Lance + Victoria)