Chapter 02

Aware

Lili's POV

"Good morning Sunday". I shout at the top of my lungs. I'm at the terrace and feeling the freash breeze of the wind. Jendeuk is now out at the hospital and it's Wednesday, we might go to work tomorrow.

"Lisa-yah why are you shouting at this early morning?" The three other members shout at me. I'm a bit scared because they have their dark aura. M-mommy help me, I said praying that someone will help me. "What now?" The most attitude girl asked impatiently and rolling her eyes (Jennie's bitchy attitude mode on). "I-i am just expressing my feelings? I'm sorry". I said while pouting. "Pffft you look like monkey while pouting hahahaha" Jisoo unnie teased me. So I teased her back.

"You look like Pikachu. An old Pikachu hahaha" I said while laughing my ass off. Jisoo unnie come to me and trying to hit my head but I hide at Jennie's back. "Jennie unnie defend me please". I said to Jennie while pouting again.

"Such a crackheads. Let's just prepare our foods and we're going to amusement park". Jennie unnie said and we're all full of excitement.

I admit that I am matured sometimes but I'm just human, having my baby side and heard head side.
Jennie Kim maybe kind and pure.Sometimes she has her bitchy attitude but she's literary a baby, scared in a lots of things. Jisoo unnie maybe the oldest but she's the one who's most crackhead, she always play games but I swear she's the best unnie. Chaeyoung-ah maybe strict sometimes but she's literary a dork too, laughing out loud in a simple jokes.

Damn I can't imagine my life without them.

Wearing my white shirt, black ripped jeans and sneakers I am now ready to go.

"Are you ready kids?" Jisoo unnie said while copying the man who sang SpongeBob's song.

"Aye aye captain". me and chae answered in shout. Driving the craziness of our unnie.

"I can't hear you". Jisoo unnie says again.

"Aye aye captain". chae and I said shouting very loud.

"Ooooooooh who lives a pineapple under the Sea?" Jisoo said singing.

"SpongeBob SquarePants". me and chae said chuckling.

"Absorbent and yellow and porous is he?" -jisoo

"SpongeBob SquarePants". we both answered again.

"If nautical nonsense be something you wish?" -chu said laughing.

"SpongeBob SquarePants". chae and I said while dancing.

"Then drop the deck and flo----". Jisoo unnie was cutted out when we heard a dumpling sighing and praying. "Oh God I don't know what to do with them anymore". Jennie says, almost giving up with our childish attitude.

"We're just excited unnie" chaeng says laughing. "Oh crap. Nevermind". Jennie said while leaving the house. So we followed her. We happily entered the car and drive safely to amusement park.

Chaesoo get out in the car immediately and they already want to ride roller coaster.

"Let's go ride the roller coaster". Jichu unnie said with full of excitement.

They walked towards the roller coaster and talk to the staff. They are ready to pay when I realized one thing. Jendeuk is afraid and she has her motion sickness.

"A-ahhh guys are you serious riding that thing?". I asked worriedly. "Yah lisa-yah don't be kill joy. Let's just ride". Chae said complaining. "But Jennie has her motion sickness right?" I said and looked at Jennie. "Lisa it's fine. We came here to enjoy. So don't be worried about my motion sickness". She said assuring me to don't be worry. "Jen if you really don't okay about it let's just go somewhere else". Chu unnie said.
"No unnie it's fine". Jen said and smiled. "Okay let's goooooo". Chaeyoung-ah said again.

We ride that damn thing after chaesoo paid. I sat uncomfortably in my seat because I'm worried about Jen. The roller coaster where now about to start and then Jen hold my hand tight, so I hold her back and assure her that it's fine and safe.

Jennie was screaming at the top of her lungs. I have a bad feelings about this. After a long ride. We left our sit. And then I checked Jen, she grabbed my hand to support her.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "I'm fine. I just feel dizzy lisa-yah". She said so I escorted her to a bench and let her sit and rest for a while.

"Chae can you buy water at that stall?" I asked her pointing at a stall. "Sure lisa-shi". She said and buy water without any hesitation. Jisoo unnie caressing Jen's back. "Here lisa-yah". Chae said and give me the bottled water.

"Here drink this heard headed mandu". I said to her and she just pouted. "We'll take some rest before we go to other booths and there will be no ride again". Jisoo unnie said scolding us three. "Yes short tempered old woman". I said trying to annoy our unnie. "Chaeyoungie she just called me old woman". She said to chaeyoung-ah while wiping her imaginary tears hahahah. I love teasing this unnie.

After a while we went to a booth where it has a firing game. You need to shot the moving object using a gun and when you shot it you can get your prize.

I saw Jennie staring at the unicorn stuff toy. She stared at it a lots of time. So I payed and played, I got failed at 10× attempt but in 16th attempt I got the moving object shot and then the man give me my price which is the unicorn that Jennie staring.

"You cheated on that game". Jisoo unnie said trying to be Sherlock Holmes, investigating the gun that I used. "Unnie just admit that I am better than you". I said laughing.

"Hey jendeuk I got this for you". I said smiling but trying to be calmed even though my heart's beating madly. She was shocked but at the same time blushed. "T-thank you lisa-yah. I really am believed in unicorns. Unicorns are real". She said smiling with her gummy smile.

"Awww I want that chipmunk stuffed toy too. Jichu can you get that for me please". Chae said to jichu wearing her puppy eyes. Pfffft. "Why you want to get that chipmunk stuffed toy? Because you believed that Chipmunks are real too? Hahahaha". Jisoo unnie said and we three laugh and chae just pouted.

"Yah y'all are so mean". She said. Jisoo unnie teased her more and ended up getting that stuffed toy. We have so much fun today, we eat and play games.

We're now in dorm when Jennie approached me.
"Lisa". She said in a serious tone. "Y-yeah". I said nervously and stuttering. "Hmmm I'm aware in what you're doing. About you cared for me a lot nowadays, I mean you do cared for me, for us but it's just different now". She said looking at me. I just bowed afraid looking at her directly. "U-unnie there's nothing wrong about it right? I am just caring at you because you are my sister as well as chae and Jisoo unnie. We're not sister by blood but sister with heart. Right?". I said nervously. "O-okay! I am just aware and I don't see anything wrong though". She said looked sad. "By the way thank you for the unicorn". She said smiling trying to lighten up the awkward atmosphere. "My pleasure unnie". I said and smiled.

"Go get some rest now unnie, we will be bust and tired tomorrow. Good night and sleep tight". I said as I turned my back to her and go to my room without looking back.

Jennie is aware in what I am doing. I hope she won't find the reason behind it. I slept with full of thoughts. I sleep thinking Jennie's awareness about me caring for her a lot.

I noticed that Jennie Kim is more focused in her phone this past few weeks.

I wonder why......