Chapter 11

I'm sorry

Lili's POV

Damn my arm.

I groaned in pain causing me to wake up with hurting arm.

My eyes are still closed when I heard footsteps.

"Lisa-shi what time did you got home last night?". Jisoo unnie asked. "I don't know unnie.  Let me sleep for more minutes please". I said getting the comforter to cover my body.

"Let her sleep first. Maybe she was tired last night". I heard chae said. And then they left my room.

I thanked all the Gods and Goddesses, all the saints cause they didn't see my arm.

I slept for a while and woke up when I got enough sleep.

I went to my bathroom and take a bath. Damn I can't move my arm, when I planned to move it, it feels like my flesh was ripped.

After a lots of struggle taking a bath I dressed up with white long sleeve paired with short shorts.

Fvck long sleeve in this hot day.

I went out to my room and there I saw them in the leaving room.

All of them looked at me suspicious.

"What?". I asked.

"You are wearing long sleeve even though it's hot? ". Jisoo unnie asked brows furrowed.

"It's cold". I said trying to come up with alibi.

"Tsk. Come here". Chae said and tapped the couch near her.

"Why would I come to you. Gotta eat though". I said and tried to go to the kitchen but chae grabbed my left arm.

Park chaeyoung that's my wounded arm.

I looked at her in pain and she immediately let go.

"Why? Why? What did I do? You okay?". She asked worried.

"N-nothing. I'm hungry". I said and went to the kitchen immediately but they followed me.

"I'll prepare you your fo----. You're bleeding lisa-yah". Jisoo unnie yelled.

I looked at my arm and saw my sleeves cover with blood.

"Oh my God. What did I do?". Panicking chae said.

"What happened last night lisa-yah?". Jisoo-unnie asked.

Nini is just quite. Preoccupied. She's afraid of blood.

I immediately run to my room to change my clothes. I changed it with new.

Jisoo unnie and chae went to me to treat my wound. They didn't expect to see my arm like that. It's swollen and has blood.

"I-is that a gun shot?". Chae asked almost in tears. "Calm down chae it's nothing serious". I said sitting at my bed. "Nothing serious huh? That's a gun shot for Pete's sake lisa-yah. Lucky you, lucky you for having gun shot in your arm and not in your body". Unnie scolded me.

While they are treating my wound I also explained what happened last night.

"Gavin might be root in jail forever". I said whimpering in pain. "Park chaeyoung do it slowly". I yelled. "Oh I'm sorry". She said.

Nini rushed to my room as she heard me yelled.

"Jen Jen come here". I said and pat my side.

"You okay now?". She asked pouting. "I'm fine". I said and smiled.

"I'm fine my foot". Chae said mocking.

"Spill the tea. Why did you get that wound. Not the jerks case". Jisoo unnie said impatient.

"I got this cause gav said I ruined his life. Then I just answered that it's my revenge too, my revenge for him for ruining nini's life. I think he got angry and pulled the trigger". I said lazily.

"I told you not to go". Jisoo unnie said glaring at me.

"A wound from a gunshot is worth it unnie. That jerk might ended up in jail until he dies. He has a lot of cases". I said happily.

"Worth it your face". Chae said rolling her eyes.

I just chuckled and rest my head in the couch.

"I'll prepare you your food. You dumb monkey". Jisoo unnie said.

"A cute dumb monkey though". I said smirking.

Jisoo unnie went to the kitchen as well as chae. Well she loves food after all.

The meeting with the police officer and the victim was cancelled due to an emergency problems.

"Lisa! I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for bringing troubles. I sincerely sorry giving you wounds, bruises, body pain and even pain in your heart. I'm sorry if I didn't let you explain that day. I-i'm sorry Lisa. You don't deserve all of those". Nini said sincerely as tears rolled down her mandu cheeks.

I looked at her and held her hands.

"Jen Jen I forgave you, I already forgave you even though you haven't saying sorry. I forgive you even if you don't asked for forgiveness. Stop saying sorry okay? Leave the things that happened in the past". I said softly assuring her that there's nothing to sorry about.

"I admire you lili. Your attitude is a whole package". She said that made me blushed, well the person I love just complimented me.

"But still I'm sorry. And thank you for being with me. Thank you for not leaving me. Lili I really am sorry for picking and trusting him over you. I'm sorry cause because of me you almost leave us. Thank you for coming that day. Thank you for saving me from him". She said looking at my eyes directly.

"Jennie there's only one thing I've promised myself a year ago. When we are in the Philippines, including about that promised is to protect you at all cost". I said looking at her cute face.

"You don't need to know all of that promised". I continue.

"What are the other promised?". She asked curiously.

"It's for you to find out". I said teasingly.

"Yah lalisa say it to me please". She said pouting trying to have a puppy eyes using her cat like eyes.

"No Jen. It's not the time for you to find out". I said.

"Aiiish you're unfair". She said trying to be mad but she can't.

"People are always unfair Jen. Keep that in mind. And it's not the right time to tell you". I said and rest my head in the backrest of the couch.

"Manobal your food is ready. We are waiting for your highness". Chae shout at the kitchen.
"Aiiish this girl is so loud". I murmured.

"I heard you lisa-yah". She said still shout.

I just chuckled and held Jennie's hand to go to the kitchen.

We spend our day together, watch TV, play games, deep talks, laughing and bringing something epic moments from the past.

I am not sorry for having three crackheads in my life.

Sorry not sorry........