Chapter 01

Care

Lili's POV

After that day, after I kissed Jennie Kim. I am now caring at her a lots. I mean I do cared for her and for them but I think it's not the same anymore. Jennie Kim is a soft and pure person, she's so pure to the point that she doesn't deserve to be hurt. She deserved to be love and protected.

My deep thoughts was interrupted when someone entered the practice room. We are here at the practice room because we're practicing the choreography of pretty savage.

They entered the room loudly like what the heck? can't they enter the room silently? But even though they are loud I still love it.

Jisoo-unnie sat beside me, Jennie and rosé's talking. "One more practice then we're leaving and take a rest". Jisoo unnie said. "Unnie?" I asked her without knowing what I am going to say hahahaha I'm such a crackhead. "Yes lisa-yah?" She asked staring at me curiously. Then I just laugh my ass off because she's like dumb waiting for my words hahahahaha. "Nothing unnie" I said.

The manager entered the room and we started to practice one more before we leave. Jichu, chipmunk and I are wearing t-shirts while Jennie kim is wearing her crop top as usual. It suit her because she's sexy.

After the practice, we left the practice room and we're greeted by the cold weather outside. Jendeuk hugged herself because she was cold and she's wearing crop top.

Luckily I bought my jacket. I chuckled and give her my jacket which she accepted. "Thank you lisa-yah" she said wearing her gummy smile. I just smiled at her in return because I was afraid I would stutter.

We entered our car and get into the dorm safely. I observed that Jennie is like not feeling well. And she's in her phone for like 30 minutes now. We're all exhausted and tired so we bid our good night to each other. "Good night guys have a sleep tight" I said to them so they did the same too. We entered our own room.

I take a bath and lay in my bed, I browse at the internet a little bit. After that I am now ready to sleep but I heard a sudden sobbed. I just wanna shrug it away but Jennie's room was next to mine, so, I walked out at my room and check what's the sound all about.

The sobs are going loud as I am near at Jennie's room. I knocked at her door because the sound's  really came from her room. "Jennie-unnie? Are you okay? What's going on unnie?" I asked out of worries. But I didn't received any response.

I checked her door knob and it's not locked. I entered her room as I heard that she's crying. I run to her bed because I think she's crying out of pain. "J-jennie-unnie are you okay?" I didn't hear any response so I panicked.

"Jisoo-unnie, chaeyoung-ah" I shouted because I'm worried. They came and don't know what to do.
"What happened? Jennie what's wrong?" They both asked because they are panicking as well. "J-just b-bring me to the h-hospital. My stomach is h-hurt and I feel dizzy." Jennie said while crying in pain.

I carried her without any hesitation and bring her outside where our car is located. Luckily our manager is still there. So we told him to bring us in the nearest hospital.

"Does still hurt?" Chae asked worried. " Y-yes" she said. I rub her stomach to ease the pain. Damn I don't want to see nini like this. I don't wanna see her in pain.

We arrived at the hospital so I carried Jennie again and bring her to emergency room. We stayed outside as the doctor checked her. We didn't talk to each other because we are worried and tired. After a minute the doctor came out. "Ahhhm its just her monthly period but it's painful since she drink soda and cold water earlier. She's now sleeping, we gave her medicine that help her calm and ease the pain." The doctor said and we sighed in relief. "Thank you" we three said and bowed to her as a respect. "No worries. Just call me when something happened" she said and smiled to us.

When I entered her room she's already sleeping peacefully. I wiped her tears and smiled. Jisoo-unnie and chaeng entered the room. "You okay Lisa?" Chaeng asked. "I'm fine chaeng" I said. "Unnie, chaeyoung-ah you both tired because of worked earlier. Can you go home and take some rest while I stay here and take care of our jendeuk?"  I said. They both look into each other and shake their head, as a sign of disapproval.

"Lisa you're tired too". Chae said "yeah I'm tired chae but no one will take care of her". I said turning my hard headed mode on. They both raised their hand as a sign of defeat. "Thank you". I said. "Don't thanked us lice we should be the one thanking you because you've done a lot to us". Jisoo unnie said. "Jisoo unnie you're the best unnie in the world, you take care of us all the time so I just gave it back. Go home and rest because you too are tired. I'll rest here while watching her". I said smiling. "Thank you" they both said and hugged me. I hugged them back. They left the room after checking Jennie and bid their goodbye.

I sat beside Jennie's bed and stared at her for an hour. I admire her the most. Her cat-like eyes, the mole in her left eyebrow, her cute small nose, her soft lips that I once tasted, I really like her when she's smiling.

I caressed her hair.

"Nini please take care of yourself always. I don't want seeing you in pain. It's killing me. Jendeuk it's been six years since I met you, I am so dumb for not liking you back then, I really regretted those days. I like you a half a year now Jennie. Can I have you for the rest of my life? Can I be the one that makes you happy? Can you see me more than just a co-member? Can I spend the rest of my life with you? Because I do Jen. I do love you, you're my happiness. I can see my future with you." I talk to her even though she doesn't respond, she's in a deep sleep. I took this opportunity to confess what my heart says.

Hours had passed and I didn't know that i fell asleep.

I woke up because I felt someone moving beside me and then I saw her, I saw Jennie kim. She opened her cat-like eyes. "Good morning! You now okay? Do you feel hurt? Should I call the doctor?" I asked her out of worries and she just laugh at me. "Yah can you calm down? Lisa-yah I'm fine. It's just that my tummy is still hurts a little bit. Where's Rosie and Jisoo unnie?" She says. "I asked them  to go home last night because they're tired from work". I said smiling. "And? You stayed with me the whole night? Lisa-yah you're tired too. Why didn't you go home?" She asked while raising her brows. "I didn't go home because you don't have someone here, I don't want you alone.I've rest during you're asleep, so don't worry". I said still smiling.

"Are you hungry?" I asked. "Hmmm hmmm lisa-yah I'm hungry. Can you buy me foods?" She asked while pouting. Aissh this girl will be the death of me. "Wait me here. I'll buy you foods. What do you want? Pizza?" I asked giggling. "Yah I don't eat pizza" she said while glaring at me. "Just kidding hahaha. Wait me here". I said and left

I went outside and buy her foods. Rosie and Jisoo unnie will be there later. After buying food, I went back and there I saw them, I saw the love of my life, I saw Jennie, chaeyoung-ah, and Jisoo unnie laughing and teasing each other. I saw them laughing out loud. I don't wanna ask for more because this three dorks is enough. I will protect what I have. We ate with full of happiness. I love them whole heartedly.